XIX

Jilly Anais

"I'm going to Corie's house." I told Ayesha and Steph. I kissed Riley's and Ryan's forehead, trying to leave.

"You just got home two hours ago."

"I know I'll be back before dinner." I smiled and grabbing my car keys. I got in my Mercedes and drove over to Klay's house. I knew it was wrong to lie but I wanted to see him again. I pulled up about five minutes later. His guards let me in through the gate. Paps were around so I had to change my outfit . I slipped on a very big hoodie and sweatpants and covered my hair with the hoodie and a hat. I put on some sunglasses and got out. I heard the cameras behind me and I hurried up, running inside. I shut the door and a dog started barking.

I screamed and ran in the kitchen where Klay was at. I jumped on him, wrapping my legs and arms around him.

"What are you doing dressed like that?"

"You had paps outside and get your dog!" I shouted.

"You gotta let me go first."

"Put me on the counter."

He put me on the counter and I let go of him. I folded my legs because his dog was trying to bite my feet. He picked up his English bulldog and held him.

"Rocco, this is your mommy."

"Whatever Klay."

"Wanna hold him ?"

"Quite frankly not."

He didn't listen and placed Rocco on me. I tensed up immediately.

"Good boy." I said, trying to not look at him. He placed his head and body on my legs. When I did look at him, he looked so upset.

 When I did look at him, he looked so upset

"Just pet him."

"What if he bits me ?"

"He won't bite you."

"If I get bit, I'm beating your ass."

He laughed and started recording on his phone.

"Okay Jilly you got this." I coached to myself. I shakily stuck my hand out and rubbed his head. He groaned and turned over for me to get his belly. I scratched his belly and he panted.

"See he likes you."

A big smile comes across my face and I start cheesing.