XXI

Jilly Anais.

"Klay come out already."

"I look like a blood gang member." He whined behind the bathroom door.

"I told you we were wearing red so bring your ass outside."

The door opened and my jaw dropped with a smile. Klay was wearing a bright red suit with a white dress shirt underneath. He had the same colored tie tucked under with black dress shoes.

I walked over and stood up , whispered in his ear.

"Should I tell these people to leave ?"

"No, we aren't going to have sex just to kick them out."

"Oh well they can just watch." I shrugged. He gave me a bored look and I giggled.

"You need to get dressed." He told me, messing with the strings of my robe. I pulled away.

"I am. Don't rush me." I said, grabbing the dress and going into the bathroom. My makeup was done and I looked great. I took a picture before posting it on my Instagram story.

 I took a picture before posting it on my Instagram story

ESPYS ready!

I locked my phone and took off my bear robe and got dressed. I pulled my hair into a loose bun and pulled out two pieces in the front and some other random strands. I liked it enough and double checked the dress. It was perfect. It was blood red like Klay's tux and it had a high slit on my left leg up to my hip with thin straps and my back out. I put on my heels , happily. I added some more red lipstick and my jeweled choker before walking out.

Klay looked up from his phone and looked at me. He went back to his phone and then did a double take.

"Goddamn you look good as fuck."

I blushed with a smile.

"Come on before we are late." I told him. I only grabbed my phone since Klay had pockets so he was gonna hold it for me. We walked downstairs and took a picture with Rocco since he has a red leash.

"You guys look great and have fun but not too much to the point I have to intervene." Reginald said. Reginald was Klay's manager and loved me like a little sister so I know he was referring to me.

"We will." I told him. We got into the limousine and I saw Klay rub his neck.

"Stop being nervous."