XIII

Jilly Anais.

I laid my edges down before putting the small brush back down

I laid my edges down before putting the small brush back down. I walked out my bathroom and grabbed my clutch. I took my phone off the charger and shoved it in the clutch. I walked out and went next door to Alisha's room. I swiped the card she gave me and waltzed in.

She had on the jumpsuit.

It's Alisha's go to thing to wear when she doesn't know what to wear.

"Alisha take that off. I got you a dress already to wear."

"But I'm uncomfortable in it."

"I don't care. Take that off and put it on."

She huffed and snatched it from its hanger in the closet, going to the bathroom and shutting the door. She came out later in the dress and a big smile came on my face while a frown was on hers.

 She came out later in the dress and a big smile came on my face while a frown was on hers

"What's wrong ?"

"It's too short and I look like a man in this. Look at my arms!"

"Shut up Lish. You look fucking great and Draymond will think the same."

"I doubt it."

"He staring at them shoulders and arms when you were riding him like a happy cowgirl and he still nutted. See ? No problems."

She mumbled something under her breath as she grabbed her phone. I grabbed her clutch that was gold and tossed it to her.

"Let's go before we are late."

She sucked in a breath and followed me out the room. We went downstairs to meet the rest of them that were dressed great as well. Kelly was out here trying to get some because that tight lace red dress was having all of us shaking. We piled in the car and arrived about five minutes later since it was down the street. We got out and walked in. This shit was professional as hell. They had waiters and everything.