VI

Jilly Anais.

I walked inside to eat breakfast where most of all the teams were at

I walked inside to eat breakfast where most of all the teams were at. My white Birkenstocks slid across the ground as I grabbed me a plate. I filled it up with pancakes and bacon, throwing syrup all over it.

I turned and sat a table far by myself.

I hated breakfast mornings. Everyone would be all up on each other , asking each other how was their sleep and shit. I dislike the hell out of it.

A plate slapped against the table and a male's cologne filled my nostrils. I looked up to see Klay sitting down infront of me.

"I just woke up, I don't want to be bothered."

"Good thing I just came over to keep you company huh ?"

"Why do you insist on bothering me ?"

"I don't bother you."

"But the Hannah glares do." I said, throwing my head towards the direction of the glare I was getting from Hannah.

"Fuck her."

I chocked on my pancakes, laughing out loud.

"Ssh. Everyone's looking. Sorry !" Klay snickered, telling everyone sorry for me laughing. I rocked back and forth as tears fell out from my eyes and down my face. It was funny because Klay told me before that he doesn't curse and it sounded so weird to hear a curse from his mouth. It sounded like he had a problem saying it.

"You can't do that again."

"Do what ?"

"Just cursing period."

I sighed, rubbing my stomach to stop it from tightening from when I laughed. I finished eating my breakfast and stole a piece of bacon from Klay's plate.

"How you gonna steal my food ?"

"Because I can."

I shivered , feeling the air duct on me. I got up and sat next to Klay , grabbing his jacket and slipping it on.

"Why do you keep stealing my stuff ?"

"I-"

"Well look what we have here."

Draymond and Kevin slid in my old seat and Andre pulls up a chair.