XXIV

Jilly Anais.

"Stephen. Please ?"

"I already said no. Stop asking Jillian."

"I WANT TO SEE HIM!"

He stopped walking away and turned to me.

"You lied to me for months about your relationship and you expect me to be okay with it ? You and Klay are not gonna be together because I forbid it."

He walked in my room and snatched my phone and laptop.

"Stephen ! STOP !"

"Go in that goddamn room and don't come out!"

I screamed and slammed my door shut. I laid on the bed as I sobbed into my pillows. A hand rubbed my head softly and the soft perfume of Ayesha entered my nose.

"I'm so sorry that he's doing this."

"I was finally happy for once and he's taking it away from me. I've been miserable for weeks now without him. " I sobbed again into the pillow.

"I see that."

I sighed and got up. I blew my nose and went downstairs. I got me something to eat and turned on the tv to the celebrity news. Maybe someone else's pain can give me some happiness I guess.

On to other news, rumors of the Olympic couple Klay Thompson and Jilly Anais split up continue. The pair hasn't been spotted since the ESPYS two months ago. A source says that the couple separated due to their busy schedules. But that doesn't seem like the actual reason. Pictures of her and Russell Westbrook surfaced online earlier this week of them eating dinner together.  The Oklahoma City Thunder star smiled and kissed the gold medalist on the cheek before leaving the restaurant. And previously she was living it up in New York with Odell Beckham but he turned down the rumors saying that him and Jilly are just close friends.

Maybe he's the reason for their break up.

But there is something on the other side of the story. Thompson was spotted walking and talking with a brunette yesterday. He took her shopping and he wrapped his arms around her.

"Maybe Klay and I don't belong." I whispered, as more tears filled my eyes.

"Please just trust me. It's not what it looks like."

"Then what is it ? He looks happy and I can't give him the fucking relationship he wanted so he found one he could get."

Stephen walked back in the house and noticed my tears before looking away.

"You were right. Tell him I hope he's happy." I whispered before running back upstairs.

....................................................

"We are leaving to go on our trip. We will be gone for five days. Kevin and Andre will watch you so you don't leave." Stephen said to me.

I nodded.

"Are you still not talking ?"

It's been two weeks since I found out about Klay and his little girlfriend and I completely shut down contact from the outside world.