XXXV

Jilly Anais

"Fuck." I shouted into Klay's shoulder as my eyes rolled into my back of my head.

"I missed being inside you." He told me before shoving his tongue in my mouth. I whimpered as he hit my spot. My back rubbed against the wet shower wall as he picked me up , shoving me against it. Klay and I finally talked about everything and it led to this. First we made a major amount of love from the kitchen, the living room , the stairs , the bed and then we started again the shower.

"Baby I have to cum."

He slowed his strokes, filling me slowly. In and out. I moaned deeply in his mouth. I felt his swell as my legs shook. We came together before he took my breath away. He slowly pulled out and breathed heavily against my lips.

"We are gonna be late."

"Hella late."

"How am I supposed to face my parents with a limp like this ?"

"Aw shit. Your dad and brothers are gonna kill me."

"I don't think so babe." I told him before pecking his lips again. We finally got out the shower and got dressed.

"Babe can you take pictures of me on the balcony ?"

Klay came around the corner.

"Not with you looking like that."

"Pleaseeeee ?"

"No."

"Guess I could take off the ring then."

"Chill out. Fine." He mumbled. I smiled and dragged him to one of the guest balconies. I gave him my phone and walked to one of the corners.

Klay kept a straight face the whole time and looked pissed that he was forced to take the pictures. I started to be childish and twerk for one of the photos.

"I'm not taking anymore." He said, dropping the phone.

"Love you pookie."

"Don't call me that."

"My pookiekins." I spoke while pinching his cheeks. He slapped my hands away.

"Hurry up before we are late."

I looked down at my watch to see we were thirty minutes late.