IV

Jilly Anais

I walked around my room to look for my beige heels.

"Where the fuck they at ?"

I checked under the bed to see them just laying there carelessly. I smiled and put them on rushing. When the knock on the door was heard, I grabbed my purse and opened the door to see Klay standing there. He smiled at me. His eyes didn't even wander across my body , they stayed concentrated on my face.

"Wow you look great."

"Of course. I always do."

"You ready to go ?"

"Yeah, just let me get my phone."

I turned around and left to get my phone. I pulled it off the charger and tried to look over my shoulder to still find him not looking at my ass. I grunted and stood back up, forcing a smile on my face.

"I'm ready now."

We walked outside and walked down the street.

Klay opened the door and I walked in.I asked for two and she nodded her head, leading us to our table.Once she gave us our menus, she left.

"So are you gay or something ?"

He damn near spit out his water.

"What gave you that assumption ?"

"I've been trying to get you to stare at my body since you picked me up and you haven't gave it glance."

"Trust me I have but I noticed what you were trying to do."

I just shrugged and took a sip of my water myself.

"So how did little Klay grow up ?"

"Pretty good. I didn't really struggle growing up since who my parents were."

"And who were they ?"

"Julia Thompson, famous American Volleyball player -"

I spit out my water, coughing into my napkin.

"Your mom is Julia Thompson ?!?"

"Yeah ?"

"She taught me how to spike and fix my shanks."