XXV

Jilly Anais

Soft kisses were placed all up on my face. I sighed and opened my eyes slowly to see Klay on top of me with a smile.

"Morning." I said , lowly. He bent down and pecked my lips softly.

"Stop I have morning breath." 

"I don't even care." He said, kissing my lips again. I moaned softly as his hands spread my legs apart and his lips moved to my neck.

"Klay."

He ignored me and got off of me. I took a deep breath. He pulled my legs towards him and he turned me over, letting my feet touch the ground.

His hands separated my ass cheeks before he slid inside of me.

"Baby. You were supposed to leave this morning." I whispered.

" You know I can't stay away from you." He said, in my ear. He slapped my ass before pushing his hands on my upper back to keep the arch in my back. He held me down as I moaned into the covers. I tried to run away but he wasn't having it.

He pulled me back into him. He pounded in and out of me as my screams got louder. I had to keep myself quiet so I bit the covers.

"I want to hear you." He said, snatching my hair in his hand.  He pushed my arch even deeper and started hitting my g-spot.

"Right there." I shouted. I tightened up against him and that caused him to go faster.  I almost came but he stopped.  He pulled me up and stroked me softly, biting my spot on my neck. His hand gripped my breasts and rubbed my clit. I moaned and started shaking.

"Is it mine ?"

"Yes baby it's all yours." I whispered.

The door flew open and Stephen stood there.

"Oh shit." I said, moving from Klay who tried to quickly cover himself. I quickly grabbed the comforter.

"I swear to God, I'm going to kill you both."

"Daddy ?"

Riley walked up and hugged his leg. Stephen immediately calmed down , looking at his babygirl.

"Yes ?"

"Can you come play with me ?"

"I will soon, can you please go to your room and shut the door ?"

"Okay but you have ten minutes." She demanded with a cute smile and walking away. Once the door shut, he turned to the both of us.

"I'm trying to not lose my shit since my daughters are here."

"Baby what- WOAH!" Ayesha said, with wide eyes at the scene ahead of her.

"Man I'm sorry I-"

"I don't want the both of you here. I don't at all. Since you love him so much , leave with him and never come back."

Tears raised in my eyes.

"Stephen -"

"Nah. Don't call here anymore. Don't bother me anymore. As if I'm concerned, he's your family now." He said, lowly.