XXXIII

Jilly Anais

"JILLYYY!"

I jumped out of my sleep to be attacked with a hug. I laid there in shock to see blonde hair blinding me. I instantly smiled , giving Zara a hug.

"I've been looking everywhere for you until I tracked you down on your Location Services."

"You stalked my phone ?"

"I wouldn't say stalked. It's more like payed attention real closely to find your location."

"Did Jordan let you in ?"

"Yeah , two basketball players on the same team ? You living the dream." She said as her bright blue eyes twinkled with smile.

"I'm not. He's letting me stay for awhile so I won't have to kill Klay."

"You and him were so cute, he just proposed. How are you two already having problems ?"

"Can we go somewhere to eat and talk about it ?"

"Sure."

I got up and put on my black bodysuit and slipped on some random shoes.

"Jordan I'm leaving !"

"Have fun, don't do stupid shit !"

"I'll try not to !

Zara and I left in my car before pulling up to a frozen yogurt shop. We walked in and ordered before sitting down.

"So explain everything to me."

I sighed, trying to figure out the right words to say.

"He doesn't respect me anymore."

"How ?" She said, taking a bit of her yogurt.

"Everything was fine like right after he proposed. Like we had sex every hour for like weeks-"

"I love you and all but I'm not worried about your sex life."

"Sorry but then we went to go hangout with some people on the team. It was all fun until he said why don't you talk about your exs ? He sounded like a bitch so I instantly get irritated. We had a little problem and it was a little hostility that carried over when we had dinner. Corie told me that it was unfair that he told me everything about him and I haven't done the same. I know a relationship has to be 50/50 so I sucked it up and tried talking to him. But then a waitress came up and turns out that Klay and her used to be good friends in college. He ignored the fuck out of me and had the nerve to hug her infront of me."

"Girl he did ?" She said, shocked.

"He sure did."

"With two arms ?"

"Hugged her like he wasn't gonna let her go."

"Then what happened ?"

"I got up and walked out."