XXXI

Jilly Anais.

"How did you learn how to drive like that ?"

"A guy I used to mess with was a stunt driver from Fast and Furious and he taught me a few things." I shrugged.

"How come I never hear about your exs ?" He asked me as we walked off hand in hand.

"Not exs. Just people I dropped after fucking with them for too long."

"You didn't answer my question."

"Klay, I just want to have a good day and you wanna ruin it about some past shit." I said, getting irritated. Why did all this bullshit come from ?

"It must be something if you getting so damn pissed off about it."

"Whatever Alexander."

"Oh so we pulling out governments now , Sydney ?"

I ignored him and got in the car, slamming the fuck out of the door. I didn't care if I almost broke the window. I wish I did so he could waste money on it since he pissed me off. He got into the car and so did Draymond. Draymond noticed the tension and chose to not saying anything on the way to the restaurant. Stephen and Ayesha left since Riley and Ryan were sick.

We all sat down and the tension was still there. All the couples were chilling against each other and even Draymond and Jordan were happy with their lonely asses. But me and Alexander were totally different. I sat back with my arms folded and he was on his phone.

"You okay ?" Corie asked me in a whisper.

"I'll text you what happened." I whispered back to her. I typed what just happened and sent it to her. I watched her read it and she showed Kevin. His eyes widened and blew out a breath , saying wow. But I looked at her response back to me.

Corie

Honestly can you really be mad ? You did tell him a lot about your past in Rio and I applaud you for that but he told you everything about him.  Everything.  It's not even. You only told him half and he still proposed. A real relationship is 50/50.

She was right. I wasn't holding my weight in this relationship so I sighed and turned to him.

"C-"

"Hello , what would you guys like ?" The pretty darkskin woman said with a big smile. I looked at her eyes look at Klay before looking at everyone else.

"A new waiter." I mumbled.

"What was that ?" She asked.

"Oh I was saying I wanted a mango tea please ?"

She wrote it down and smiled harder at Klay. Klay gave her a small smile before saying he wanted the same thing and then he looked at her again.

"Wait Jordan ?" Klay asked.

"Klay Thompson , long time no see."

I fucking dare him to try some shit.

He got up and gave her a hug. I pushed my lips the side and nodded my head, folding my arms back up. My hands were clenched.