Chapter 32 - (Party Time)

Waliyha ran up and hugged me, startling me and making me break my eye contact with Zayn which wasn’t too bad as I missed her like crazy so I hugged her back tightly.

“Okay, I know this is sappy but I missed you girl.” Aaroosa said as she hugged me too after I let go of Waliyha.

“Pft, I always knew you were sappy.” I teased her.

“Shut up,” she hit my arm playfully, “You know what. I didn’t even miss you that much.”

“Yeah, right.” I rolled my eyes to tease her more.

As we walked back to their family, I became face to face with Zayn. A sly smile appeared on my face, “You made it.”

“Yeah, I couldn’t miss Flamingo Land now, could I?” He smirked.

“Oh, so you came for the rides?” I couldn’t help but raise my eyebrow at him.

“Not just the rides.” He smiled.

Humming, “Okay.” I smirked.

“Okay okay lover birds, can we get the ‘Hello’s’ and ‘I miss you’ over with so we can go on the roller coaster already?” with that Jawaad killed the moment and made me blush like a little tomato.

“Jawaad!” Aaroosa slapped his shoulder.

“What?” He protested.

“Hey Aunties.” I went around Zayn to hug his mom and aunties, to get this awkward silent over with and end my embarrassment.

“Hey hunny. Don’t worry about Jawaad. He is just messing with you.” Auntie Trisha said as she hugged me and I just smiled in return, I was so embarrassed.

After saying ‘Hello’ to every one of the family, we went inside but not before I took one last look in that tattoo shop which was empty now. Guess they left. What were they doing here anyway?

“Can we go on the Water sliders first? I really want to go on them.” Waliyha jumped like a little child.

“Yeah, let’s go on the water slides first so we can get dried off before the party.” Auntie Sarwat agreed with Waliyha so we all went on that one first.

**

“Oh My god, did you see that snake! It totally gave me a heart attack.” Aaroosa laughed as we got out of the haunted house.

We spent about an hour going on different rides and roller coasters, it was so much fun. My favorite was the death train, because we all screamed like little five year’s old and you get so high on adrenaline after that ride.

“It wasn’t that scary.” Jawaad smirked, teasing Aaroosa.

“Yes, it was!” Aaroosa and Waliyha protested in unison.

“You are just a bunch of babies,” He rolled his eyes, “It was boring, right Zayn?”

“It was alright.” Zayn shrugged and smiled at me making me look down.

“Of course you would like it. Maggie was literally clinging on your arms every time something scary popped in front of her.” Jawaad teased us for the millionth time today, making me blush harder and harder every time he said a comment like that.

Usually I would tease him back or have some sort of a smart come back for him but when he commented on the way I react to Zayn, my tongue gets tied and I become too embarrassed to talk back. Damn my stupid emotions making me look like a fool.

“Uh, spare us your smart comments Jay.” Safaa hit his arm as she passed him to come closer to me, “Boys are idiots.” She said to me.

“Let’s go on the wheel.” Auntie Trisha said.