Its Everything About You

Hey Guys! This is my first fanfic! Sorry if its not the best :( Feel free to comment ideas!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard my phone alarm start to play Moments. I sat up and dismissed it. I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed. It was the middle of the summer and we wern't to go back to school for four weeks so I was going out with my friends tonight; Charlie, Kelci and Bethany. I stumbled over to my dressing table. I looked at myself, discusted, in the tall mirror. My hair was tagled in knots and I must have forgotten to take of my make-up last night as I had mascara down my face. I got a make up wipe and wiped it off then I brushed and untangled my long brown hair.

"LEANNE!", my mum called up to me, "KELCI IS AT THE DOOR!". I put my dressing gown on and shouted back down, "Coming!".

I got down the stairs and an all ready, and very happy, Kelci was standing humming one thing, at the door. "Come in.", I mumbled.

She skipped in the door as she is a morning person and I am definetly not. She ran up the stairs and as soon as I got into my room she slammed the door. " Oh my baby Buddah!", She screamed!

"What?", I said grumpily as I sat onto my bed.

"One Direction are going to be in town tonight! AHHHHH! I soooo want to meet Liam!", She cried!

"Oh my god.", I said sarcasticly not interested and just wanting to go back to sleep, "If they are in the town tonight they won't be in the same clubs and stuff so I don't understand why you're getting so excited?", I sighed and lay on my bed.

"They might! Anyways nothings impossible! And if they do show up in the club we are in I will defos be showing off my new dance moves!" she said shaking her hips and trying to wiggle her bum. She had blonde hair and blue eyes and all the boys drooled over her. Shes so skinny and pretty! Even though she calls herself fat.

"Chances 1-100!", I sighed again curling up into my covers.

She grabbed the covers and sat on them. "Get ready! We are going shopping for tonight incase we do bump into the boys! You'll want to impress Niall won't you?"

I blushed and I felt my cheeks burning up. I ran to my wardrobe and grabbed my black skinnys and my white t-shirt with one direction on the front. I shoved them on (with a fresh pair on knickers and a bra of course) and walked over to my dressing table. I put on mascara and starwberry lip gloss an put them in my bag with my savings which was  one hundred pounds! I slipped on my red vans and red lipsey zipper.

"This will be fun!"