All By Myself

Oh my god. Why did I let him go? I am so stupid. Everyone is starring at me. I ran out the airport and a taxi came and told them to go to 23 Maple Street. The taxi driver pulled up outside my house I gave him a twenty pound note and told him to keep the change, even though the fare was only seven pounds.

I got into me and Nialls apartment. I locked the door and ran to my bed. I grabbed one of Nialls old t-shirts he gave me. I lay on my bed, cuddled and smelled Nialls shirt and sobbed for at least an hour. My phone buzzed and rang but I didn’t answer as I was scared in case it was Niall. I got up and phoned  a Chinese. I forgot Niall wasn’t here so I ordered two chicken curry’s and a portion of chicken balls. (Nialls favourite out that Chinese.)  When it came I shouted on Niall. No answer. Depressed, I got up put the chicken balls in the bin with the spare curry. I ate one bite and felt sick. I totally lost my appetite. I threw mine away as well.  

I went in for a shower and put moments on repeat. I loved the song moments. Not only because one direction sang it and Ed Sheeran but because it touched my heart. I cried in the shower for a bit. Then I got out and dried myself off with a towel.

I went to me and Nialls room and put some pyjamas on. I went to sleep thinking of Niall wondering if he was thinking of me. I dreamt about what happened at the airport. I shouted for Niall. He didn’t come. That was me just releasing that Niall had gone for a whole year. I was alone.

*A Year Later*

Niall and everyone else were back from America. I hadn’t seen Niall in forever but I wondered if he had moved on. I had. I had a boyfriend called Dylan. He was nothing compared to Niall. The way he moved. The way he speaked. His laugh. Everything. I loved Niall and if he came back for me I would defiantly dump Dylan. I had a baby boy. His name was Taylor. He is five months old and was born one month premature. His birthday was the thirteenth of September. Same as Nialls.

I walked into the lounge and sat Taylor in his cot. I sat on the sofa and turned on the television. News. Boring! I was ready to swich channels when a picture of One Direction came up. I turned up the television. A picture of Niall came up holding Demi Lovatos hand. I starred at the T.V. Shocked. Stunned.

“One Directions, Niall Horan and Demi Lovato have officially broke up. Niall says ‘Things weren’t working out. And I’ve realised that I have someone waiting for me at home.’ Oh my god. Niall must remember me! I need to dump Dylan…

Sorry J I couldn’t resist.