Oh my Nialler!

Harry took Kecli by the hand. She smiled and he kissed her on the cheek. Harry led me, Kelci and Niall down to his car. Me and Niall sat in the back and Kelci and Harry sat in the front. We told him what street I Lived on. He drove towards my house and I told him which house was mine. He stopped and we all got out the car. I walked up to the door first (It was my house) and opened it. I heard my mum shout, "Leanne! Where have you been?!"

"Erm.. No where i answered with and tryed to sneak them up the stairs but it was to late.

"Oh my..." my mum said as she saw Niall an Harry walking up the stairs. Niall took my hand and I blushed. My mums jaws droped.

"Hello miss, I'm Niall. Your daughters boyfri-", he was cut off because I knew what he was going to say so I elbowed him in the stomach. My mum raised her eyebrows. "Ye no? Like a friend whos a boy. Friends with benifits." he turned to me and winked. Everyone jaws dropped especially my mums whos was almost touching the ground.

I grabbed Nialls arm and we all ran up the stairs. I slammed my door once everyone was in. "That was..." I ha no words to decribe it.

"I'm sorry." Said Niall who was sitting on my bed. "Its ok." I said.

Kelci and Harry were snogging on the bed. Niall Slapped Harrys arm and Kelci slapped the other as he tried to pull up her dress. I went over to my wardrobe. I got a pair of jeans out with a t-shirt that said ' Hold On' cos im into that sort of stuff. I also took some knikers and a bra and ankle socks. I went into the bathroom and got ready quickly. I went out into my bedroom and put on some strawberry lip gloss and mascara. I was finished and so was Kelci. I led everyone down the stairs and shouted to my mum "Byeeee! Love woooo!"

I giggled and we all got into Harrys car. He drove us to the nearest nandos. We saw Liam, Zayn, Louis, Charlie and Bethany waiting for a table. We all got together and I noticed that Charlie was holding Liams hand and Louis took Bethanys.

"Table for 9 please!" Said Niall. We were le into another room with Celebrites like Ed Sheeran and Proffeser Green were eating! We all sat down and looked at the menu. Niall didn't need to look at the menu. He knew what he wanted. "I'm having a Pitta with double peri-peri chicken with chips and peri-peri salt with rice!" He shouted to Harry who was going up to order. Everyone else told him what they wanted and he went up and ordered. While everyone one was talking amougst them selfs me and Niall where talking about frappicinos from Starbucks. Niall said he likes Caramel and I agreed. when our food came the table was scilent.

Once we had all finished we left Nandos and went to do our own thing. Liam, Charlie, Louis, Bethany and Zayn left for lazer tag or something. Harry and Kelci went for a walk and Me and Niall went round shops and things. We went into starbucks to get a frappicino an lots of girls were asking who I was and some were calling me fat and ugly and things but i ignored it. Some were saying how pretty i was and how niall was lucky. We both got caramel frappicinos and we sat down at a table. all the girls left because Niall said harry was around. Good Peace and Quiet.

"So..." Said Niall with his hand ontop of mine. "Yee..." I said. We talked for ages and then we left to find harry and the others. We were walking along the street when Niall suddenly stopped. I turned to him and he hugged me for about five minutes. Then he said, "Be my girlfriend?" I was shocked. He wanted to be my boyfriend? Mine? Wow! I said "Of course!" He kissed me. We were kissing for a long tme until Harry and Kelci and the others found us and tol us we were leaving. Me and Niall sat in the back seats of Harrys car. Niall kissed me. It was the best kiss ever.

"Oh my Nialler.", I sighed happily.