One Chance.

Bethany came over straight away. As soon as she got in she gave me a massive hug. I loved Bethany so much she was one of the little friends I felt I could talk to. 

"Its ok. It will be fine." she said softly while cuddling me on the sofa. 

"I loved him. And he cheated on me with that slag!" I said angrily. Even thinking about her made me angry.

"I know babe! Boys are complete dicks! Well... some boys anyways." she said looking into my eyes. I was so happy to have a friend like her. No matter what happens, shes always there.

"You know I love you Bethany?" I said watching the vow.

"Course! Now lets get some ben and jerrys!" she said with excitment in her voice. She knew I loved ben and jerrys. "Whats this mess?" she said looking at the plates niall dropped before leaving. I burst into tears. Bethany ran over and gave me a huge hug! 

"Don't worry." She said calmly. "It will be fine." There was a knock at the door. Bethany anwsered it. It was Liam and Zayn. Bethanys jaws dropped when she saw Zayn. I told her to let them in. They came in.

"Give him one more chance! He really loves you!" Said Liam. Zayn was just standing akwardly starring at Bethany. 

"No Liam! He cheated why would I?" I shouted

"Please? For me?" said Liam. 

"Mabye." I said. I didn't know if I wanted to let him in my life again. But I was so confused. 

"Good!" said Zayn excitedly. "Me and Liam are having a party tonight come? And Kelci is coming with Charlie and Jessica. Bethany can come to?" Zayn said as he winked at Bethany 

"Yay! Please can we go?" said Bethany. "Fine." I sighed.