Reunited

“Oh. Ok. Whats up?” I said frowning. He walked though to the lounge. Harry and Kelci were sitting there so he walked into the bedroom.

“What. The. Fuck.” He said. “So. Whose is its?” He asked starting to look angry and slightly hurt.

“Hes yours.” I said with a weak smile.

“W-what…” I said looking stunned. “We used protection.” He said very confused.

“Yeah. I do know.” I said with a straight face.  “It doesn’t always work Niall.”

“Its worked the other times!” he said loudly. Taylor woke up and started crying. I held him and rocked him.

“Can I hold him?” Said Niall. Softy.

“Of course!” I said handing Taylor to Niall. They looked so alike! The only thing different was the hair.  A tear ran down Nialls cheek. He wiped it away quickly hoping I wouldn’t notice. I had completely forgot about Kelci and Harry in the next room. Taylor fell asleep in Nialls arms. I went to take Taylor off him to put him back to bed.

“No. I want to hold him a little longer!” said Niall.

“Ok.” I said as I walked into the lounge. Niall followed me in and sat next to me. While I was getting some gossip off of Kelci and Harry, Niall kept looking at Taylor. Silent.  As Harry and Kelci were leaving, Niall was ready to head off.

“Why don’t you stay the Night?” I suggested.

“Ok.” Niall said smirking. He put Taylor in his cot.

He took off his clothes and was left I only his boxers because he didn’t have pyjamas. We both got into bed.

“I missed you Niall.” I whispered into his ear.

“I missed you too.” He said holding me close. I fell asleep in his arms. Finally. A night without a nightmare.