I'm Sorry (Very short chapter)

"Who the fuck are you?" I said angrily. She was very pretty and had short black hair. Fuck. 

"Erm... Hi..." she said. She clearly knew who I was. Niall walked out the kitchen with two plates with Nandos on it. He dropped the plates when he saw me.

"Leanne I can explain..." he said with a soft sigh afterwards.

"Fuck off Niall. Save it for someone who gives to monkey fucks. You told me you loved me. You were clearly lying. I still love you but... Who is she?!" I screamed as loud as i could.

"I'm his girlfriend. The one he really loves!" she said. Sly bitch. I ran for her. I pulled her hair and punched her in the face. I never gave her a chance to hit me back. I pulled off her fake eyelashes. I picked her up by the hair and brought her face to mine. 

"Ever steal my guy again you will regret it." I said coldly. She nodded then I head butted her. I dragged her by the hair to the door and flung her out side. Niall walked towards me. 

"No Niall. No. Get out." and I pointed to the door.

"Ok. I understand. I just want to say. I'm sorry." Thats all he got to say before I slammed the door in his face. I slid down the door and sat there for what seemed like forever crying. I eventually tweeted Bethany to come over...