In the Morning...

I woke up in a place that was new to me. It smelled of lavender and had a hint of vinilla in the air. I sat up then releised I had no clothes on so pulled up the duvet to cover myself. I felt somethings breath on my arm. I turned to see what it was and it was the Niall Horan of One Direction! My mouth fell open and my eyes widened. His eyes started to flicker and he sat up and yawned. He turned to me and winked at me with a huge grin across his face. I started to play with my hair.

"Hey. I had fun last night!", he said with a smirk. I looked at him my jaws dropped.

"W-what did we do?", I said as my cheeks turned red.

"Oh you know.", He said with a giggle. He got up and looked for some boxers. I never saw his thing but I saw his bum. Oh my lord. His bum was sexy. I grabbed my bra and knickers and quickly put them on under the sheets.

"Can I use your bathroom?", I asked

He replied with, "Ye, sure. That door there.". He pointed over to a door. I grabbed a towel and my clothes.

What had I done? I must have been really drunk. He must have been really drunk. Oh my lord. You slept with Niall Horan and you are worrying? How stupid are you? I looked in the mirror above the sink. My make up was surprisingly still perfect. My hair definetly wasn't still ok.

I put my clothes on and walked out the bathroom while Niall was puting on a white Polo shirt and ruby red chinos. He looked... Well. Hot! He turned to me and smiled and walked out the door to where i was assuming was the hall. I followed him into the lounge. I sat on the sofa as he walked out of the room and banged on the door of a room.

"Harry get up!", He shouted.

"I'm coming!", I heard a grumpy person say. Niall came in and sat on the sofa oppisite me. He smiled at me warmly as he put his feet up on the coffee table.

"Did, Did we use...", I spluttered.

"Protection?", He giggled. I nodded. "Of course!", he said laughing getting up to go into the kitchen. "I'm hungry what about you?", he asked. Before I could awnser someone walked slowly into the lounge. It was Kelci. Her dress was crumpled and her jaw dropped when she saw me on the sofa. Harry walked in and pinched Kelcis bum cheekily. She giggled. I snapped my eyes at her and she stopped giggling.

"Hey there!", said Harry. "I heard you last night.", He winked at me and I felt my face burn up. Niall walked into the room with four slices of toast.

"Want a couple?", He offered me a plate but I just took one and slowly started to nibble at it. "Oh well more for me.", He said with a smile on his face munching on his toast happily.

"How bout me and Niall here drive you two lovely ladys home and you guys can get ready then come to Nandos with us?" said Harry smiling happily.

"Nandos! Yas! I love Nandos! Mmmmmmm... Peri-Peri chicken." Niall said munching on his toast still. Me and Kelci agreed and Harry led us out the apartment....