Taylor

More Than This, By One Direction came on the radio. Oh god.

"I saw you and Niall on the front cover of top off the pops! I thought you were supposed to be the gay one!" He said looking confused.

"Erm... I'm Bi?" I said holing in a laugh.

"What happend to the chick?" He said looking more confused than before.

"There was no chick Dylan." I said with a straight face. He was more stupid than niall some times. Even though Niall was smart most of the time.

"Well your lover boys in hospital now." He said with a smirk.

"How do you know?" I said confused.

"It was my gang that put him there." He said smiling.

"What!" I screamed. I ran for him and kicked him in the balls. I really hate him. Dick. He grabbed me and covered my mouth. I bit him. He threw me against the wall. I couldn't breath. I saw him go into the lounge and take Taylor out the apartment. A few hours later I still couldn't move. Niall came in and went into the lounge not seeing me in the bedroom. He was ready to walk out the apartment we I got enough breath to talk.

"Niall." I whisper shouted. He ran into the bedroom.

"Wheres Taylor?!" He said looking around.

"My ex took him." I said. Just after I said that darkness.