Love you always and forever.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Darkness. Urgh. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't I tried to open my mouth. Nothing. Where was I? Urgh. That beeping sound is getting annoying.

*Nialls POV*

I sat by her bed. Beep. Beep. Beep. Every day they had a longer gap between them. Leanne had been in hospital for a week after the crash.

"Niall?" said the doctor walking in.

"Yes doctor?" I said standing up.

"Niall. I'm so sorry." He said. What? Sorry? Sorry for what? "The baby... She, died." I sat down. I felt tears stream down my face. I would never hold my baby girl again.

"What about Taylor?" I said knowing what the doctor was going to say.

"I'm sorry Niall." he said looking to the ground.

"Any good news?" I asked still crying my eyes out. The doctor looked to the ground.

"No good news." He said.

"More bad news?" I said crying even more now.

"Well, its highly unlikly that Leanne will recover. She will definetly wake up. But will..." he said not finishing his sentence.

"Die?" I asked. He nodded. "Why her? Why not me?" I said wiping away all of my tears still streaming down my face.

"I'm so sorry." said the doctor leaving the room. Sorry? Sorry? Why is he sorry? Its not like saying sorry can bring back my little girl, my little boy and the only person I ever loved back. Fuck sorry. I couldn't handle this. All of my own family, dead?

"Niall?" she said eyes wide.

"Leanne!" I screamed, "Oh god Leanne!"

"Niall. You know I'll always love you?" she said her voice weak.

"Of course." I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Niall. I love you with all my heart." she said tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I love you too Leanne." I sobbed. "Stay with me? One moment more?"

"Of course." she said with the weakest smile. I kissed her softly. She kissed me back.

Beeeeeeeeeeeep. I lay there. Kissing her cold lips. Her lips that would never open again. Her lips. I began to cry again as three nurses dragged me out the room.

"I will always love you Leanne." I whispered.

*Leannes POV*

I woke up in the most beautiful place. Blue skys and lots of happy people. I saw Taylor run towards me.

"Mummy!" he screamed jumping up on me. I picked him up as a little girl sat at my feet. She looked exactly like me but with Nialls eyes. My baby girl.

"Mummy?" she said tugging on my trousers. I picked her up and kissed her. I sat them both down. They stood up and took my hand.

"I love you Niall."

***

Shit ending, I know.