I Should've Kissed You

"I'm so happy for you!" I said with a massive smile with tears streaming down my face. There was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." said Kelci getting up from her seat. She opened the door and there stood a shivering Bethany. "Come in." said Kelci.

"I heard the news Leanne." she said coming up and hugging me. I burst into tears in her arms. My phone started ringing.

"Its Niall." said Kelci looking at my phone.

"Can you answer it please?" I said still crying.

"Hello? Yes Niall Taylors fine! Leanne has him! Who's that crying... Er," she said looking at me.

"Tell him its Taylor." I whispered.

"Its Leanne." She said. "Why is she crying... Cos shes missing you." She said confused.

"Kelci! You're not mean't to tell him that!" shouted Bethany. I heard Niall laugh down the phone. Kelci hung up the phone because her phone started ringing.

"Hello? Oh hey Bubs! I'm in Leannes. Ok. Love you too Bubs. See you. Muah!" She said hanging up the phone. "Just Harry being Harry." she said.

"I've gotta go." said Bethany.

"Ok." I sniffed.

"Bye. Hope every things ok." She said giving me a hug and walking out the door.

"I've gotta go to." Said Kelci almost on cue.

"Well ill see you later then." I said hugging her. She laft and I took Taylor out is pram. I took him into the bedroom and changed him into one of his baby grows. I lay him in his cot. I got up and took off my clothes. I couldn't be bothered changing into pyjamas so I just slept in my underwear. I slept for two hours then woke up because of bangs at the door. Whos here at two in the morning? I got up and put on my dressing gown. Niall.

"Leanne... I'm so sorry." He said.

"No you're not." I said.

"I am! I'm really sorry." he came up to me and kissed me. I pushed him away. "That was amazing for me. You can't tell me it didn't feel the same way for you." Tears welled up in my eyes. I looked him in the eyes.

"It wasn't." I said. As I blinked a tear ran down my cheek. "Bye Niall." I said shutting the door in his face. The kiss was amazing. I should've kissed him.