A Party For Two

"Niall! Get out!" I shouted as I dropped my bags.

"No." Said Niall. I was shocked. 

"I said get out! Now!" I snapped.

"No! Not until I kiss you one last time!" he said as he walked towards me. He kissed me. Softly. We both sat on the bed. I took of my top and Niall did the same. I pulled off his trousers. He pulled off my shorts and I took off my sandals. We were still kissing when there was a knock at the door. We ignored it. I whispered with a smile in Nialls ear "I hate you Niall James Horan."

--

I woke up and it was already half past five! Shit. The party started at half six. Only a hour? I went in for a shower and quickly washed my hair and body. I got out and dried myself with a towel and then wrapped the towel round my still damp body. I went into the hall and got my bags. I took the labels off all of my things and layed them on the bed trying not to wake Niall. I slipped into some knickers and a strapless bra. I slipped into my dress. I dried my hair then straightend it. I left my fringe down for once. I put on a light layer of foundation and some mascara. I put on some raspberry lip gloss. I left my heels for when I'm leaving. I never releised that Niall was already up and out of a shower and dressed!

I got up and put my make up in a small bag. I put some money in aswell for drinks. I put my phone in there as well. 

"Ready?" asked Niall.

"Ready." I said. I put on my shoes and headed down the stairs. Niall must have been up while I was sleeping because my fridge was practiclly empty. The door went and Niall awnsered. Charlie, Jessica, Kelci, Bethany, Sara and somelse called Perrie (New Character) were standing at the door stunned that Niall awnsered. I walked over and Niall kissed my cheek. 

"Ready?" They all said.

"Ready!" I practiclly shouted.