Wedding Day

"Oh come on Leanne! Open the door!" said Niall banging the door. It was so hard. I just wanted to open the door and kiss him. But i couldn't.

*16 Months Later*

It was Harry and Kelcis wedding day. Me and Niall would be walking down the aisle because he was a Bestman and I was a bridesmaid. Kecli had a baby girl around 8 month ago. Her name is Darcy.

"Taylor! Come her!" I said running afer Taylor as he ran towards the door of the church. Me and Niall had to walk down the asile with him. This would be the first time I saw Niall in 14 months. We had a night 14 months ago but he had left by the morning and hadn't spoke to me since.

The grooms car pulled up. Niall came out first. He didn't even look at me.

"Daddy!" Taylor shouted running towards him. Niall picked him up..

"Hey little man!" said Niall ruffling Taylors brown hair.

"Come here see mummy Taylor." I said as Niall put him down, Niall looked me in the eyes then. I held Taylor close to me as Niall walked over.

"We do need to talk Leanne." He said moving his hair from his eyes.

"I know." I said looking away from his stare. "You didn't talk to me." I said tears welling up in my eyes.

"I still love you." Niall said coming in closer. I took a step back.

"You don't." I said a tear running down my cheek.

"I do. I had to go." he said.

"Come on Niall!" said Harry signalling him to go into the church.

"Better go." Niall said winking at me. He stood near the door as thats where he was told to stand. I was told to stand next to him with Taylor as the bride was coming to the church just now.

The car pulled up outside the gate. Kelci stepped out of the car. She looked beautiful. She came towards the doors of the church. She went in front of me and Niall. She walked down the aisle as the music played. Harry stood smiling at her like a in love idiot. She walked up to the alter and me and Taylor stood by her side along with, Charlie and Bethany. They were holding flowers while I was holding Taylor in my arms as he keeps moving around.

"Do you, Harry Styles, take Kelci Reid to be your lawful wedded wife until death do you part." said the minister.

"I Harry Styles, take Kelci Reid to be my lawful wedded wife until death do us part." Harry said with a massive smile on his face.

"And do you, Kelci Reid, take Harry Styles, to be your lawful wedded husband, til death do you part?" said the minister happily.

"I Kelci Reid, take Harry Styles, t be my lawful wedded husband til death do us part." she said wiping a tear from her cheek.

"You may kiss the bride." said the minister as Harry grabbed Kelci and kissed her until he needed to breathe.