The Rejection

Dylan walked in and I turned off the television. He came in and sat next to me.

“Dylan… I need to talk to you.” I said slowly.

“Ok. Whats up babes?”  He said calmly. Ew. I hated that word. Babes.

“I’m breaking up with you.” I finally said.

“What why?” He asked confused. What should I say? I can’t just say ‘oh my ex-boyfriend from one direction is come back to the uk so I kind of need you to leave.’

“Erm… I’m gay. I turned lesbian for some chick. Sorry.” I said with a weak smile.

“Ew.” Said Dylan.

“Ew. Homophob.” I said with a smirk that only I knew meant. “Get out my house! Pack your things and leave! If you can’t handle who I really am then get to fuck.”

Dylan packed his bags and left. I plummeted onto the sofa. Ahhh. Rid of that creep.

It was getting late so I went into my room and put on some Minnie mouse pyjamas. I went back into the lounge to get Taylor. I took him out his cot. I took him into my room. I changed his nappy and put him into a baby grow. He was wearing chinos and a polo shirt before I changed him.  He looked so much like Niall. He had beautiful eyes and dark brown hair. He was asleep when I finished changing him. I slowly put him in his cot so I wouldn’t  wake him. As soon as I put him in the cot there was a knock at the door. I ran because I thought it was Niall. It was Kelci and Harry holding hands on my door step. I swung my arms around kelci and told her how much I missed her. She had a beautiful tan!

“Come in!” I said as I let them in the door. They walked into the lounge and sat on the two seated sofa.

“So. Lets see Taylor!” she shrieked excitedly. 

“I can’t. Hes sleeping.” I said quietly.

“Aww!” Kelci and Harry said together both frowning.

There was another knock I walked to the door. It was Niall.

“Niall!” I whisper shouted.

“Don’t Leanne. I need to talk to you.”