Not another party.

Me and Niall walked out of the house holding hands. I locked the door and we headed for Zayns place. It was only a couple of streets down. When we got there we saw Zayn and Liam standing at the front door with lots of other people I didn't recognise. I saw Harry push his way past lots of people to get to Kelci. Kelci and Harry went inside. Charlie ran up to Liam and gave him a massige hug! I walked up to Zayn and Liam with Niall by my side. I gave Liam and Zayn a hug before seeing Ross. I walked over to him with Niall. 

"Hey, Leanne!" said Ross with a huge grin. Niall scowled at him as I hugged him. 

"Hi Ross!" I shouted above all the noise. 

"So this is lover boy?" said Ross scowling back at Niall.

I hut him in the stomach. Not hard enough to hurt him just hard enough for him to get the message not to start a fight.

Me and Niall walked away and Niall kept looking back at him. 

* Four Hours Later 

Me, Niall, Charlie and Liam all went into the lounge to find Zayn and Bethany snogging the faces of each other.

"I knew they liked each other!" I said while clapping and giggling.

"I have to talk to you outside." Niall said talking me by the hand. He was squeezing it tight as if i was going to start running or something. "Look. I don't want you to talk to Ross." he said it in a way he had never spoke to me before. 

"I can talk to who I like Niall." I said glaring at him. "Leanne, I know guys. In fact I am a guy. He is going to make you turn on me then break your heart." He said glaring back. "He won't!" I shouted. I started walking away when I bumped into Ross. 

"Ow watch i-. Oh sorry Ross." I said. I could feel Niall starring at us.

"Hey. Why you leaving so early?" he said. His voice sounded much softer than Nialls. 

"I'm not. I was looking for you." I lied. 

"Oh." He said as he leaned down to kiss me. His lips touched mine. Fireworks went off in my mind. We suddenly stopped as Niall pushed him away. 

"Don't touch her!" Niall said. His voice firm. 

"What you gonna do?" Ross said smirking.

"You wanna know what I'm gonna do?" Niall said. He punched Ross in the face.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" said everyone watching. Ross kicked Niall and Niall punched him and kicked him. 

"Stop it! Stop it!" I screamed. They both stopped and turned to me. I slapped both of them as I saw Kelci and Charlie pushing their way through. I ran. Not far. Just to the end of the street before I collapsed, crying my eyes out. Charlie, Kelci and Harry carried me home.