Party Time!

*1 hour later*

Me, Kecli, Charlie and Bethany were all getting ready for the party. I was wearing a black dress that had no straps. I was wearing black heels that were simple but evective. I had my hair in a bun. Kelci was wearing a long white dress with white sandels. Her hair was curled and was stunning. Charlie was wearing a lovely baby pink dress and had her fringe clipped back and her hair straight. Bethany was going with a white skirt and a black tanktop with a baggy see through top. They were all stunning. I took my makeup out my bag and put on a light layer of foundation and some mascara. I put on some cherry lipgloss. We were ready to go. I grabbed my bag that had my phoe and things inside. My mum was watching Taylor so I didn't need to be home early.

"Lets go!" said Charlie goin gout the door.

"Wheres the party?" I asked hoping it would be somewhere massive.

"Its at Madness!" she said grinning.

"Oh god!" I said clapping. (Sorry couldnt think of a club.) "Did you guys hire it or?"  I asked.

"Yep! We hired the whole club. Even the bar." she said starring at me. "Me an Harry both know you like a shot or two." she said laughing. I blushed.

"Lets go!" said Bethany going out the door. We got a taxi to madness. I saw Niall and the boys go into the club. Oh ye. Niall woul be there. I saw Ross and Dylan as well. Shit. We all got out the taxi as we paid. A old guy whistled at us.

"Perverts!" I shouted laughing. Niall starred at me. I smiled at him not caring what he though. Later in the night a really hot guy came up to me and gave me his number. I felt Niall starring at us.

"Wanna come back to my place?" He shouted above the noise.

"Sorry. Can't! Maybe another time!" I said giving him my number as I walked away.

"What do you think youre doing?" said Niall.

"I think I'm having fun!" I said as he held my shoulders so I could'nt walk away. "Let me go!" I said trying to get away.

"Niall leave her alone!" said Zayn tapping him on the shoulder.

"No." said Niall just before he kissed me. He was a great kisser. I couldnt resist. I kissed him back. We stood there kissing for a while.

"God Niall." I said as I saw Dylan coming towards me.

"Wheres Taylor?" asked Dylan.

"Why would I tell you?" I asked with a smirk.

"Cos hes my kid!" he said.

"My arse!" I shouted as I spat on him. Niall dragged me away as I was taking off my shoes ready for a fight.

"Leanne don't. You can't get into fights all the time now. For Taylors sake." He was right. I put my shoes on and looked into Nialls eyes. He smiled at me.

"Mabye Ill see you later." I said kissing him on the cheek ripping up the other guys number. He blushed as I walked away.

"So you and him again?" asked Charlie as I walked over to the bar.

"I hope so." I said with a massive smile.

"Awwww!" said Charlie hugging me. Charlie never hugged.

"Wow charlie. You gave someone a hug!" I said grinning.

"Ye. Haha!" she said sarcastclly. Kelci walked over looking a bit drunk.

"Come dance." she tryed to say.

"Nah." I said sitting on a stool.

"I can't dance." said Charlie doing the same.

"Suit yourself." She said walking away. "YOLO!" she shouted as she danced stupidly with harry joining her.

As the night progressed I couldn't remember what happend. The last thing I remember was getting in a taxi with Niall....