The Return of the Reject.

How could he be angry at me? I mean its not my fault the doctor was flirting with me ayways its not like i was flirting back. I got to Liams house and chapped on the door. Liam answered and let me in. 

"Wheres Taylor!" i asked him.

"I don't have him Kelci and Harry came back to get him!" He said to me looking confused. 

But Harry and Kelci were there when I said I was going to get Taylor?

"How long ago was this?" I asked really confused now.

"About an hour ago." said Liam.

That was when they went to get the doctor. This is suspicious.

"I need to go Liam." I went out the door and went to Kelci and HArrys house. I knocked on the door  and HArry answered.

"Wheres Taylor!" I shouted.

"Don't worry Kelci has him." said Harry.

"But Liam told me you came about an hour ago that was when you went to see the doctor!" I said sounding angry now.

"Didn't you realise Kelci never came back with me?" said Harry.

I burst into tears I don't even know why. Harry let me in and told Kelci to give me back Taylor. Kelci went upstairs and got Taylor from his crib ( yes Taylor has a crib in Harry and Kelcis house ) she gave him to me with a smile and I smile and stopped crying. Kelci went in and made me a cup of tea while I hel my baby boy sitting on the couch. There was a knock at the door Kelci answered it and all I heard was 'top of the morning to ya Kelci!' I got up an ran to the door and swung my arms around him.

"Ermm hi Leanne" said Greg Nialls brother.

"Oh hi Greg i thought you were Niall" i said with a frown.

"You wish" said Greg laughing not knowing how serious this was. I went back into the living room and picked up Taylor an walked back into the hall. I put Taylor in his pram when Greg aske whos baby he was.

"Erm hes mine and Nialls." I said slowly wonering why Niall han't told his family.

"Well I've got to go now Greg see you later." I walked out the house still wondering why he hadn't told his family. Had he told his mum and dad?I just walked home becaue my house was only a couple of blocks own from Kelci and Harrys. I got to me and Nialls apartment and unlocked the door. I went into the lounge and left Taylor in his pram while I went into the bedroom. There was a man sitting on the bed. Shit Dylan...