The Beating.

"I'm sorry!" sobbed Niall wiping his eyes.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked. I was really confused. Why was he sorry?

"I'm seeing someone else." He said still sobbing and holing Taylor.

"What? You... You love me. You told me you missed me last night!" I said with tears streaming down my face.

"I know! I did miss you! Loads! And i still love you. But I need to get Demi out my life before I can start a relationship with you!" He said putting Taylor in his cot.

"No. No." I said running out the apartment.

"Come back Leanne!" Kelci and Niall shouted. I ran for what seemed like forever. He was still seeing Demi? What a bitch! Niall was chasing me down the streets calling my name. I didn't look back. I kept running until I got to an alley way... Dead end. Niall will get me. Will he will kiss me and make me fall for him? Again. A big group came into the alley. Oh my god. What was going to happen? It was a gang. There was three girls and 8 boys. They walked up to me. The boys started to touch my arms and legs telling me they wouldn't hurt me if i didn't shout. Niall ran past and stopped once he got to the alley.

"Niall! Run!" I screamed. One of the guys took out a knife. Shit. "Run Niall!" I shouted. But it was to late. Niall was already pinned to a wall by a guy who was much bigger than him. I put Niall in danger.

"Hurt me! Not him!" I screamed as tears ran down my face. The man holding Niall to the wall was holding a knife up to his throt.

"No! Take me!" screamed Niall.

"Ok." Said the tall man holding Niall to the wall. He let Niall go. He fell to the groun and the man started kicking into his stomach.

"Ahhhhh! No! Leave him alone!" I said kicking my feet around. A man looked into the alley.

"Call 999!" I screamed still watching the man and other men kicking and punching Niall. The men and three girls ran for their life.

I crawled over to Niall who was dripping with blood. I lay next to him. Cuddled him. Telling him he would be ok. When I knew he wouldn't.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys :L I had to.