Hospital.

I slept by Nialls bed. He had been in hospital for a week now and still hadn't woke up. The doctor said he was fine but I knew he wasn't. Harry and Kelci walked into his room. I sat starring at Niall. He was to beautiful.

"Leanne?" said Kelci. I must have been daydreaming about Niall.

"I though you were watching Taylor!"I said to Kelci and Harry.

"Don't worry! Liams watching him!" Said harry with a weak smile

"Ok." I said. Tears ran  down my cheek.

"Leanne?" Said a weak voice.

"Niall!" I screamed still crying.

"We'll go get a doctor" Said Kelci and harry walking out the room.

"I'm so sorry." I said putting my head on his stomach.

"Ow!" Said Niall in pain.

"I put you in here." I said lifting my head with more tears streaming down my face.

"Ow!" Niall cried again.

"Whats wrong?" I asked worried.

"Its just my leg." He said.

"I'm so sorry." I said as kelci and harry walked into the room with a doctor.

"Niall! I am so pleased to see you are awake!" Said the doctor. He seemed very cheerful. He was around my age and was very handsome.

"Hello. I'm doctor Macavoy but you can call me Joseph." He said smiling at me. Niall growled at him. He never liked other men talking to me. He got very jealous.

"I'm Leanne. I'm Nialls girlfriend." I said. Niall starred at me. What was I supposed to say? 'Niall is going out with someone else and me so I'm not single. If you are wondering who is with, its Demi Lovato.'

"Oh." He said with a smile even though I knew he was disappointed. "Well Niall. You will be able to leave in a few days if your scans look ok." He said then walked out the room. Niall rolled his eyes.

"Did you see that? He was flirting with you right in front of me! Cunt." Niall said angrily.

"Its not like I was flirting back." I said angrily. "I need to go see our son." I said then stormed out.