You Don't Really Want My Heart x

"What?" Niall stuttered.

"I think I might be pregnant." I said again but slower.

"How?" He asked.

"I've... I've missed my period." I said.

"By.. By how long?" He asked.

"Two weeks." I said with tears welling up in my eyes.

"Oh god... Annie!" he said hugging me. I cried on his shoulder before Taylor came into the bathroom.

"Mummy? Kecli, Harry and Darcy are that the door." Taylor said pulling on my sleeve. We went out the bathroom and Kelci, Harry and Darcy were already in the lounge. They did'nt seem to notice I had been crying.

"Hi Niall!" said Harry handing him a card with what Niall though was money when it was a condom. We won't be needing that.

"Harry!" Niall said going bright red.

"Good luck!" Harry said winking at me. I stare at him as he sat next to Kelci. "Want to come clubbing tonight?" He asked me. Automaticlly I said yes. Niall starred at me. I shot a 'it doesn't matter look' at him.

Knock Knock.

Zayn, Liam, Louis and Charlie. They came in and sat on the sofa. For the next couple of hours we all talked and watched a couple of films until Darcy and Taylor fell asleep. My mum came over to pick them up as we all got ready to go out. I just put on a black and white zebra print dress with black tights. I put on some black high heels and put my hair up in a messy bun. I put on some foundation and some mascara. I put on some strawberry lip gloss and was ready to go. We phoned a 7 seater taxi to go into the town. We went into a couple of clubs and the others had a few drinks. 

"Have a drink!" said Harry handing me a vodka and coke.

"I can't!" I said pushing it away. Niall came over and wrapped his arm round my waist.

"She doesn't want a drink." said Niall firmly pulling me closer to him.

"Party pooper!" Harry said. He had had a few drinks himself.

A couple of hours later Niall and Harry were getting drunker. I hadn't had one drink. We were walking to another club when another girl with a group of her friends go up to Niall. The girl kisses him and he kissing her back.

"Oi you! Get off my boyfriend, you slag!" I said grabbing her hair. I could feel her fake hair running through my fingers.

"Get off!" She said slapping my arm. I pushed her to the ground and left her to rot. Cow. I shot a look at Niall. I just took off my heels and ran for the bus.

I got on the bus and I could see Niall running after the bus. I got home and lay on my bed for half an hour before Niall got home and came into the room.

"I'm sorry." Niall said snuggling into me. I pushed him away.

"You kissed her back Niall." I said, tears welling up in my eyes. "You kissed her. I can't beleive I trusted you again."

"I can make it up to you." Niall saisd taking off his shirt.

"No Niall." I said. "I'll sleep on the sofa." I said getting up going into the lounge. What had gotten into him?