School.

*5 weeks Later*

I woke up in my bed and tossed and turned trying to get back to sleep. I noticed Niall lying beside me. I loved him so much. Everyone says me and him are the most perfect couple.

I heard the door go. My mum was out of town for a month or so. Me and Niall had the house to ourselfs. I was in a nightie so I put on my dressing gown and went down the stairs. I saw Kelci at the door. She skipped in as if it was her own house. She sat on the sofa.

"So why arn't you in your uniform?" she said.

Shit. First day back at school. I ran up the stairs before I could awnser. I put my black pencil skirt on with my white school shirt. I grabbed my tie and put it on. Then i got some knee high socks and slipped them on. I was rushing around so loudly Niall could hear and he woke up with a yawn. 

"School today." he giggled. I put on mascara and lip gloss. 

"Bye Niall" I said. going back own the stairs. I grabbed a brush and quickly brushed my hair. I grabbed my bag and put all my books inside it.

"Bye Babe!" I heard Niall shout. I grabbed my phone and me and Kelci left for school. We were giggling and stuff about her and Harry.

"So what yous been up to?" I asked.

"Lots. Yeno?" she said slowly.

"Oh do I?" I said smirking.

"Ye. You and Niall and you do it all the time." She said laughing her head off.

"No we don't!" I shouted as I was going bright red.

"Ok." She said still smirking.

When we reached the school gates we saw Charlie. She was just back from Benidorm! She was meant to go at the start of summer but couldn't because of her tonsils or something.

"Charlie!" we screamed as we ran towards her. Charlie wasn't one for cuddles but me and Kelci cuddled her anyways. Everyone was starring at us but we didn't care! We asked her how her and Liam were doing and she told us about what happend with them during the summer. 

We all walked into school and we saw Randy, Kelcis ex. She still liked him but he was a sitll dick. I still hate him. I didn't have a reason for hating him. I just did. I think I hate him more than before she went out with him because he was using her. I saw Ross. The boy I fancied scince first year. (Until niall of course.) He looked better than he did last year. He started walking towards us and my palms started sweating.

"Hey Leanne!" he said smiling! "Havn't heard from you all summer! How are you?"

"I'm good thanks. I'm not single anymore!" I said slowly. His smile was gone. No emotion left on his face.

"Oh cool." he said sarcasticly. "See you later. I guess." He walked away. I hadn't relised that Charlie and Kelci had gone to talk to one of my other friends. Sara. She loved Niall and didn't know we had even met never mind were a couple.

"Hi Leanne!" She said with a huge grin on her face! She squeezed me so tight i could barely breath.

"Hey Sara! Can you let go I can't breathe?" I said and she let go straight away.

"Look at this!" She said holding up a magazine. It was Niall on the front kissing a girl. I didn't know her but I felt tears welling up in my eyes. Kelci grabbed me and took me to the toilet. She cuddled me and I cried my eyes out. I just want to slap the bastard and that bitch!

At break I sat on the benches and thought about how Niall told me he loved me.

English. Shit. I sit next to Ross. Crap.

I went to english and sat next to ross. The whole peirod was just awkward. He looked at me a couple of times but turned away when I looked at him. I decided while walking to French I would go home at lunch. I fell asleep in french and so did Kelci and Charlie. We were woke up when the bell went. I said bye to kelci and charlie and got the bus home. I got home and there was the girl sitting on my sofa.