The Birthday Arives

I woke up in Nialls bed. I was in my undies, but Niall wasn't. Oh god. I got up and took a pair of Nialls sweatpants and tshirt and slipped them on. I must have woke him up as he was yawning and watched me get dressed.

"Pervert!" I said as I through a pillow at him. Niall got up and put on some boxer shorts. He went into the living room and turned on the tv. The news was on. 

'One Directions, Niall Horan, was seen leaving the club Madness with the mother of his son, Leanne Ferguson. They left in the early hours of this morning. They havn't been seen since then and all fans are wondering, What happend last night?' the reporter said just as Niall switched the channel. 

"People are so nosey." Niall said rolling his eyes. He got up and went into the kitchen. He put some bread in the toaster. I went into the kitchen. I took out some butter from the fridge.

"Want some tea?" I asked as I was making myself a cup. 

"Ye please." said Niall buttering our toast. He sat at the breakfast bar waiting for his tea. I came over and put his tea in front of him as I sat down with my own. 

"I need to go get Taylor after this." I said munching on my toast.

"You could come back here with him later." Niall said smiling. 

"Ye. I will once I pick him up." I said getting up not wanting my tea. "I'm gonna go get him just now. Mind if I where these?"

"Nah. Go stick on a hoodie or something!" Niall said putting away the plates coming out of the dishwasher. I grabbed my phone and keys. I went out to find lots of paparzzi out side Nialls apartment. They were all taking pictures of me.

'Are you and Niall back together?'

'Where are you going?'

'Where is your son?' 

They all called as I got into my car and drove towards my mums house. I was used to that stuff now. When I got to my mums house I said hello to Taylor.

"Mummy!" Taylor shouted running towards me.

"Hey baby!" I said picking Taylor up and kissing him. My mum walked into the hall. 

"Hes had breakfast." My mum said fidgeting. 

"Okay mum." I said. "Love you, I'm going to Nialls. If you need me call me." I said giving her a hug. "Come on Taylor lets go get daddy." I said going out the door. I put Taylor in the car seat and straped him in. He was playing with his toy elephant, Greg. Don't ask me why his names Greg. Once we got to Nialls place the paparzzi were still there taking pictures as I got out to get Taylor out his car seat. I scooped him into my arms. I saw Harrys car was parked out side too. I went up the stairs ignoring the questions being asked and went into Nialls apartment. I put Taylor down and he  walked into the lounge where all the boys were sitting. 

"Hey Taylor!" Niall said picking up Taylor and giving him a kiss on the forehead. 

"Daddy! Me missed you!" Taylor said snuggling into Nialls neck. Taylor gave the same kind of hug as Niall did. 

"Hey Leanne." all the boys said as I walked into the lounge. "Sexy sweats!" Harry laughed as I sat next to him. 

"Shut it Harry!" I said as I hut his arm. "Wheres Kelci?" 

"In the house with Darcy. Shes coming over in 10." Harry said getting up to go to the bathroom. When Kelci came over we all watched some films in the living room. Darcy and Taylor fell asleep so we put them in the spare room which would soon be Taylors. 

"Do you wanna move in?" Niall whispered in my ear during The Vow. 

"Of course." I whispered back with a smile. 

*1 MONTH LATER*

Niall and I were living together now. I have missed my period but I don't think anything of it. I was being sick in the mornings and stuff now and I noticed I was getting larger. Maybe I should talk to Niall. It was Taylor and Nialls birthday today so I couldn't tell him really. I will only tell him I feel sick during the day. We were having a small party with the boys and my friends. Niall was turning 21 today. 

"Happy Birthday Niall!" I shouted to wake him up. He didn't get up so I went and got some food to lure him out of bed. He eventually got up and I handed him a narrow box. He opened it.

"High tops! Yes man! Thanks Leanne!" he said giving me a kiss. "No problem. You'll have something waiting later as well." I winked walking out the room. I went into Taylors room. 

"Taylor wake up big boy! Its you and daddys birthday today!" I said lifting him from his bed. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. I took him into the lounge where all his presants were. His face lit up when he saw I had bought him a mini drum kit. 

"Thank you so much mummy!" he said letting himself out my arms. 

"Aw baby!" I said as he picked up his drum sticks and hit the drums with them. "I have another presant for you." I said hiding something behind my back. 

"What is it?" asked Taylor walking over to me and trying to look behind my back. I pulled the small child snapback from behind my back and put it on Taylors head. "Thank you so much mummy!" he said hugging my legs. Niall walked in.

"Happy birthday daddy!" said Taylor as Niall sat on the sofa. 

"Happy birthday Taylor!" Niall said lifting him onto the sofa. "Oh ye! I have something for my special boy!" said Niall getting up and going into the cupboard. Niall didn't tell me what he had got Taylor. He walked in with two big boxes. Taylors mouth hung open as Niall sat them on the ground. 

"Are those for me?" Taylor asked still in shock. 

"Of course they are little man! Open them!" said Niall more excited than Taylor now. One box was full of clothes like chinos, blazers, shirts, hoodies, sweatpants, t-shirts and shoes. 

"Niall you must have spent a fortune!" I said with my mouth hanging open now.

"Anything for my little boy." Niall said ruffling Taylors long hair. "Maybe we should get you a hair cut!" Niall said with a smile. Taylor opened the second box and there, was a green gutair. Taylor actually screamed. It was exactly the right size. 

"How did you find one that small?" I asked because I couldn't find one.

"Internet Leanne!" Niall said grabbing his phone out his pocket and taking a picture of me, then of Taylor, then taylor and me, then him and Taylor and me and him.

(@NiallOfficial- @LeanneHasHoranxxx not wanting her picture taken! Am a cheeky boy! )

(@NiallOfficial-  My boy opening his presants on his birthday! Happy birthday Taylor! )

(@NiallOfficial - My favourite girl and my favourite little man! Love yous x @LeanneHasHoranxxx )

(@NiallOfficial- Me and My special boy on our birthday! )

My phone buzzed. 

"Niall! Get that picture of me down! I look a mess!" I screached as soon as I saw the picture of me covering my face. 

"Not a chance! I'm going for a shower." Niall said leaving Taylor to play with his drums. I picked up his phone. He had like 12000 twitters already with people retweeting the pictures, favouriting and replying. I looked at the replys. 

'Oh my god! @NiallOfficial . @LeanneHasHoranxxx is so pretty! You guys are so cute!' most of them were like that but one said,

'@NiallOfficial. Seriously? Your going out with that slag? I mean. pft, Bet i could give you more than she ever could.' that had 58 favourites. I could've died. I put Nialls phone down to go play with Taylor. I need to be sick. I ran to the bathroom. 

"Niall I'm going to be sick!" I said banging on the door. Niall let me in and I ran to the toliet. Niall came out the shower and rubbed my back.

"Whats up?" He asked.

"I think I'm pregnant."