True Love

I woke up the next morning. I got my phone and texted Kelci to come over! I turned to look beside me. There was the boy I had always loved. Niall. I was so happy he was back. I smiled when I saw him. Taylor started crying. Niall woke up.

“Oh my god. Is he ok? Why is he crying?” he said sounding surprised.

“Its fine Niall! He just wants fed.” I said. I got out of bed and lifted up Taylor. I walked into the lounge and sat down

“Can I feed him?” asked Niall.

“Unless you have boobs then no.” I giggled. Niall went bright red.

“Oh. So hes breast fed?”  He said.

“No. I put the milk in my boobs first!” I said with a sigh at the end. Sometimes Niall was so stupid. The door went and Niall answered it. Kelci burst in and came into the lounge.

“Hey Kelci!” I said still feeding Taylor.

“Aww! Hes so cute!” she said smiling.

“Top of the morning.” Niall said walking in with three cups of coffee and some toast for him. I missed that. Niall making me coffee I the morning.

“Hey Niall.” Kelci said. “Niall. Leave so we can talk about you.” She said giggling.

“Ok.” Niall said looking confused. He left to go back to bed.

“So.” Kelci said. “How are you and Niall? You guys back together?”

“Kinda. At least. I think so?” I said.

“Ahhhh! So how big is Nialls thing? Harrys is 7.5 inches!” she said sounding  to excited for this topic.

“That’s private!” I snapped!

“Tell me! I told you how big Harrys is! How many times have you guys done it?” she squealed.

“Fuck off Kelci! I’m not telling you how big Nialls thing is or how many times weve done it! Its private!” I screeched as Niall walked in.”

“Ok! Calm it!” She said.

“Wait what?” Niall said slowly.

“Doesn’t matter!” I said. I gave Taylor over to Niall. Taylor wrapped his hands round Nialls finger. He burst into tears. What was going on?