Aggresive.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I screamed.

"I'm here to take my boyfriend back actually." She said.

"My boyfriend. Niall doesn't give two monkey fucks about you!" I screamed as I dragged her by the hair into the lounge.

"My boyfriend. You stole him away you slag!" she said slapping me.

"What? Oh thats it!" I grabbed her hair and took are face to my feet. I kicked her in the face. Really hard.

"Call me a slag. Go on. Do it!" I shouted.

"You slag." she said weakly.

"Cunt!" I screamed and smashed her against the wall. "I hope that felt good. Now. Get the fuck out my house." I said throwing her out the door.

"Wow..." said Niall. He grabbed me and kissed me. We were still kissing when we got to the bedroom. I took off my dress and Niall took off his polo shirt, chinos and snapback.

*DONOTDISTURB*DONOTDISTURB*DONOTDISTURB*DONOTDISTURB*

"That was amazing." I said laying on the bed.

"I know." said Niall. It still wasn't late so I went for a shower. I washed my hair with scented shampoo and washed my body. I wrapped a towel round my self. Once I got out the shower I hadn't releised that Niall, Harry, Zayn, Louis and Liam were in the bedroom. I went in and dropped my towel. I turned to the bed to get my hair dryer and there was the boys. Starring at me. I grabbed my towel and held it in front of me.

"Niall!" I growled at Niall because he was laughing his head off. The others were just starring at me. "Get out!" I screamed! The boys left except Louis.

"I liked that." said Louis before he left. Oh my god. Did Louis just, flirt with me?