That Night

When we got to my house I told my mum Hi and showed her what we bought then ran up the stairs. Kelci went for a shower in my en-suite bathroom so I went into the hall to go in for the shower in the down the stairs bathroom. I used my coconut scented hair shampoo which wasn't to strong. I used my vanilla boy wash all over my body. I shaved my legs so that they were silky smooth for tonight. Once I had finished I got out and dried my body with a fresh towel that smelled of roses. I wrapped the same towel round my body and went up the stairs with the clothes I was wearing in my hans to put in the washing basket.

When I got into my room Kelci was still in the shower so I quickly got a fresh pair of knickers and a bra and quickly slipped them on. I put on my dressing gown and sat in front of my tall mirror. I took my hair dryer and dried my hair then brushed my hair. I got my fringe and back combed it then sprayed it with hair spray then clipped it back. I curled my hair but not in tight ringlets just waves. I hadn't noticed that Kelci had come out the bathroom and was already dressed. She looked stunning. Her dress looked beautiful against her skin and her shoes matched perfectly. Her hair was Straight with two hair parts of her hair were lying on her shoulders and the rest of her hair were on her back and when she walked moved.

"Wow. You look stunning. I will never look as pretty as you.", I gasped.

"Of course you will!", She said in disbelif. "Now hurry up because Charlie and that are moaning at me on twitter cos One Direction are already in the town!"

"Ok. Calm down.", I hissed as I turned back to the mirror. I put on a light layer of foundation and a some mascara. I put on a little bit of cherry lip gloss. I slipped into my dress and put on my shoes.

"Ok, I'm ready. Lets go!", I squeaked. We walked down the stairs and I went in and gave my mum a hug and she told me to be careful and I reasured her I would.

The door went and Jessica, Bethany and Charlie were standing at the door. They all looked beautiful "You guys ready?", asked Charlie and Me and Kelci answered with a nod. Charlie could drive so she drove us into the town.

She was just going to leave her car here overnight. I was so excited for tonight! We might meet one direction! The one direction! We went from club to club looking for them and having a few drinks in each club. We all got a bit drunk though the night

 We were getting ready to leave because we releised we were never going to find one direction when five boys came stubbling towards us. We went around a few clubs together and I was into one with dyed blone hair and beautiful eyes. We ended up kissing by the end of the night and he took me and Kelci to his and his curly haired friend back to our place as Charlie and bethany went with the others.