Best Friends x

"Mum, I'm going out for a bit! Byee!", I shouted as I slammed the door behind me.

We headed for the bus stop as Randy (aka the person Kelci has a crush on) started walking towards us. Kelci pulled me into an alley as Randy walked past.

"Phew! That was close! He almost saw me!", Kelci whispered as she wipped her forehead even though there was nothing there.

"Oh my god! You're such a dama queen! Come on or we will miss the bus!", I said pulling her along the pavement.

We waited on the bus and when the bus came we got on and paid to go into the town. We went up the stairs because it was a double decker and Kelci loves to go up the stairs so she can listen to music. We sat at the front and Kelci put one her One Drection playlist on. We danced around the bus until it was our stop. When we went down the stairs acting casual as everyone starred at us as we walked off the bus. We thanked the driver and jumped onto the pavement. We burst into a fit of laughter! We giggled all the way up to new look. Kelci found a cute top that said 'Beleive' on the front. She found the right size and started to walk around the shoe section. I saw a pair of White flats. They were lovely! I found a size five and tried them on.

"They look beautiful!", she said. I though they were nice Nothing to special. I decided i woul buy them. I looked at the price tag. Twenty pounds.

  "Good! A start on my outfit for tonight!", I said cheerfully.

We went to the till and we paid for our things. Then we headed towards River Island and I wanted to know some gossip.

"So how are you and Randy doing?", I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Fine...", She said. With a cheeky grin.

"Oh my god! Tell me!", I screamed with excitment!

"Well, he saw me and James have a cuddle in the park the other day. Not and love cuddle to let you know! Just a friend cuddle. And he was getting jelous!", She half whispered half shouted.

"Awwwwwww!"

When we reached River Island we ran straight for the jeans. I picked up a pair of skinnys that woul look perfect on Kelci! She tried them on and they were the perfect fit so she put them in her basket. I didn't think anything would suit me so we headed for quiz to get our dresses.

"This one is perfect!", I squealed as soon as I saw a lovely Aqua blue dress that only had one strap and a sequence around the chest area. "This will go with my shoes so well!" 

"They really will! Wait till i find a dress and we will go to the fitting rooms!", She said.

I nodded and she went looking for a dress. I walked over to the rack she was at and she told me she already had shoes.

She picked up a gorg hot pink dress it had no straps and also had a sequence near the cheast area.

We ran to the fitting rooms! Kelci's dress looked perfect on her body. Her belly didn't show (even though she didn't really have one). She looked like someone going to somewhere really fancy! Kelci told me I looked beautiful in my dress and shoes. I thought so to but i didn't say because I didn't want to sound vein. We paid at the till and giggled about what might happen tonight.

As we headed out the shop we looked around for a Nandos because we were getting hungry. We found one and sat an talked about boys, one direction and the usual things we talked about while we were waiting on our food. Kelci had already paid so we left. We got the bus home and as soon as we got home we started to think about what we were doing tonight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading :) Please recommend and follow me on twitter at @AnnieHoranxxx Thanks again x