Behind me.

I woke up to the sound of drums. Urgh. I looked at Taylor who was playing his drums. Why did I have to get him something loud? I looked at Taylor. He looked like the double of Niall. Urgh Niall. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and saw my mum sitting at my feet.

"I was just waiting until you woke up." she said getting up and put on her coat. I nodded and turned to face Taylor. I heard the front door close. I sat and watched Taylor play his drums. He was beautiful. I just hope he didn't turn out like a dick like his dad. Taylor walked over to me and pulled on my sheets.

"Mummy!" he said fully waking me up.

"Hello baby." I said scooping him up. He rested his head on my shoulder. "Lets go and get you ready." I said cuddling him. I took him into his bedroom and sat him on his bed. I went into his drawers and looked for something for him to wear. I pulled out a red checked shirt and some dark baggy jeans. I pulled out a vest and some boxer shorts for him and lay them on his bed. He could get ready by himself so he took off his clothes from yesterday and put on the vest and boxers. He put on his jeans while I looked for something to match. He didn't know how to put on his shirt so he waited until I had finished finding something. I picked up a red snap back and buttoned up his shirt as he put on his hat. He put on a pair of socks and went into get Niall. He looked so cute. I went into the kitchen and put on the kettle. I put in some coffee, sugar and milk into a mug and waited for the kettle to boil. Niall walked in and went into the fridge. I ignored him as I sat down at the kitchen table and took a sip of my coffee.

"Look. Leanne..." he said.

"Don't Niall." I said taking another sip. He walked into the lounge. I turned on the radio not wanting to sit in silence. I couldn't be bothered today. I felt like curling up into a ball and dieing. I looked at my phone. Nothing. Oh I feel loved. I finished my coffee and went into the lounge. I sat on the sofa and starred blankly at the tv.

"Daddy? Why you on the tv?" Taylor said pointing at the tv. I looked at the tv.

'One Directions, Niall Horan, has been naughty. He has been with other girls.' It showed a picture of Niall kissing that girl last night. 'Have Niall and Leanne broke up? Or has Niall just been a naughty boy?'

Our phones blew up with twitter mentions, calls and texts. I didn't even look. Taylor started to cry.

"Who was that lady?" said Taylor covering his eyes.

"A stupid girl." I said lifting him up and holding him close.

"Taylor.." said Niall getting up.

"Don't Niall!" I said walking out. I got a massive gym bag and started to put clothes in. I couldn't take anymore.

"What are you doing?" shouted Niall grabbing the bag.

"Leaving!" I screamed.

"You cant' leave!" he said throwing the bag on the bed.

"Watch me!" I screamed before throwing the clothes back into my bag. I put hoodies, joggies, skirts, shorts, jammies. shirts, jeans, shoes anything. I went into Taylors room grabbed all his stuff and put it in the bag. I took all Taylors clothes and shoes and put it in another smaller bag. Niall was crying and banging the walls. I took Taylors and and walked out with Niall following me. I got to my car and I put Taylor in his car seat. I shoved the bags in the bag seats. Niall was banging on the windows as I drove off with tears streaming down my face.

"Mummy. Where are we going?" asked Taylor shaking.

"I don't know." I said looking at him with a weak smile.

BANG.

We had crashed.