Chapter 1

Previously on Prologue

After a while, I warm up to her. She isn't that bad, despite being a demon. 'I still don't get it... Why did you choose me?' I said. 'You don't have to know, my dear' she said. 'This is my body?! I deserve to know' I argue. 'My my... You're right, I'll tell you. But not now. Now get some sleep. Tomorrow is a big day, you have to safe your energy' she said in my head. I sigh 'fine....' Then I close my eyes and drift of to sleep.

-I Don't Wanna-

Y/N P.O.V

We are training for the upcoming tournament. I find it hard to control Ravana from surfacing. She keeps on coming out everytime I got the ball.

One of my teammates kick the ball for me. The moment I got the ball, I can feel Ravana is coming. 'Don't come out, Ravana...' I thought, clutching my head. But she's stronger than me. My eyes turns blue. "I'm sorry my dear, but it's my turn" she said, in her possess.

Then she starts kicking the ball. "Stop it! Don't come out!" I yelled. Then she jumps in the air, when she's close to the goal. She kicks the ball and a huge thunder following it. "Thunder Blast!!" She yelled. The ball makes it in.

I land on my feet, and I can feel her fading away. I drop on my knees in exhaustion. I can see everyone is in pain. I've hurt all of them. Not me... Ravana did, but she's using my body and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

I pant and laid on the ground. Everytime she takes control, it always makes me exhausted. This is what happens. I can barely move.

'You need to train harder... Your body is still too weak' she said in my head. 'I'm not gonna get stronger for you to control me' I said back. 'You're so stubborn. You should feel lucky that I chose you' she said. I can hear the annoyance in her voice.

I try to get up, but my knees is too weak. I drop on my knees. Our coach run towards me. "Y/N, are you okay?" She said. "I-I can't feel my legs, coach..." I said. One of the members run to me. "Come... Get on, I'll give you a piggy back right. I'll take you to the infirmary" he said. I get on his back. "I'm sorry to be a burden to you, Dan" I said. "It's okay, Y/N-Chan" he said. Exhaustion got to me and I slump in his back, unconscious.

Time-skip

I woke up in a white room. I realise it's the school's infirmary. I sit up and lean myself on the headboard.

'You really need to train, Y/N. If this goes on, you'll get hurt... Even worse. You'll die' I heard Ravana said, in my head. 'Then I'd rather die, I refuse to let you use me. A lot of people will get hurt' I respond. 'Why do you have to be so stubborn' she said. 'Why'd you choose me?! Maybe if you choose someone else, that person will obey you more than me. You enter my body without permission' I argue back. I heard nothing after that.

I sigh and move to place my feet on the floor. I walk towards the field. The other members turn to me when I enter the field. "Captain/Y/N!!!" You're up" they say. I just smile at them and walk to the bench to take a seat. They run to me. "How are you feeling, captain?" One of them asks. I look up at her "I'm fine... Thank you for asking" I said, smiling at her. 

"Y/N... Come, you still need to train" our coach said. I turn to look at her. Everyone looks at me with a worried gaze. "Can I skip this training session? I'm still not feeling well?" I said. She looks at me in shock. Normally, no matter in what condition I'm in, I would still join the training session.

She just smile "alright... You may rest. Just sit here and watch as the rest of the team proceed their training session" she said. "Thank you, coach" I said. She nods with a smile, then she walks away. I sigh and turns my attention to my teammate. "What are you guys staring at me for, go and continue your training session" I said to them. They seems to snap out of it and start running back to the field.

'You're lying... You're doing just fine' I heard Ravana's voice in my head. 'You're right. I'm just lying. I don't wanna play so you could come out and take over my body. Someone would get hurt' I said to her. I can hear her clicking her tongue.

The Next Day

The next day our coach told me to start training. I have no choice but to obey her. As a captain, I have to give an example for my fellow members.

"Y/N... Here!!" Said G/M (group member). I accept the ball she throw at me. I have it under my feet. Then I feel it. 'Finally!' I heard her voice. I shook my head 'no! Don't come out!' I said.

But it's futile, Ravana is a lot stronger than me. I feel her taking over. My appearance changed once again.

She kicks the ball towards the goal. "It's time to use it!" She said. 'No! Stop it! You're gonna hurt them' I said in panic. But she didn't care.

She's planning to use her strongest hissatsu. But it's too dangerous. I want to scream for them to run away, but I can't. I'm not in control of my body.

She jumps in the air and kick the ball with full power. A thunder storms appear and its going straight towards the goal.

Our keeper struggles to stop the ball. But no matter how hard she tries, it's futile. I drop on my knees, exhausted.

Our keeper is injured. "No..." I murmured, my eyes are wide in horror. I clench my fist and slam it on the ground, then I get up and walks away. My bangs is shadowing my eyes. I can feel everyone is looking at me with a confused gaze. 

"Y/N... Where do you think you're going?!" Our coach calls out for me. "I quit!!" I yelled. Gasp of shock can be heard from my fellow members. But I don't care. I don't wanna play Soccer like this. A lot of my members are hurt because of Ravana. Not playing Soccer is the hardest sacrifice I have to make. But in order to keep everyone safe, I don't care. 

*to be continued*