Chapter 16

Previously on Chapter 15

I watch with tears in my eyes. This is for the best. You better of without me. I hope you'll know that... Maybe not now, but you'll know about it someday.

I'm sorry... Fubuki

-Days Without You-

Fubuki P.O.V

It's been months since Y/N left. We keep competing against Aliea Academy. But without her, it's so hard. She's one of the best player among us. But now that she's not around, winning is almost impossible.

I can't focus on each games. My mind would always drift of to Y/N, which makes it easier for the opponent to steal the ball from me. I just sit on the side as a backup member.

The Aliea Academy didn't make an attack for a while now. So I have time to clear my mind. I just walk around the town. I keep my distance from the others. Things Y/N always do, each time she has something bothering her. It became my habit as well.

I walk around the town. With my head down. I sigh and look up at the sky. 'Where are you, Y/N? Why would you leave me without a single sign. Please come back to me... I'm begging you' I thought as tears begin to stream down my eyes.

I turn my head towards the corner. I notice someone is watching me. "Y/N? Is that you?" I asks. The person run away. It has to be her. If the person is not her, she wouldn't have run away.

I chase after the person. "Y/N! Wait!!" I yell, but the person didn't stop. That person just runs faster. The person run around the corner. But when I reach there, that person is no where in sight.

Y/N P.O.V

That was close.... I might be gone from them. But I would still be around. It's hard to keep my distance from them. They have been acting like a family towards me. I miss being around them. But I know that I can't be. They are safer without me. I won't be able to hurt them.

I miss Fubuki the most. My caring boyfriend. I miss him so much. I miss his arms around me, in a comforting hug. I miss his kisses. I miss everything about him.

I watch from the rooftop. Watching as he looks around for any sign of me. He looks up at my direction, but I duck down.

I laid on the rooftop. I know he's still down there. I can sense him. "Y/N!!!" I heard him scream my name. Tears starts to stream down my eyes. 'I'm sorry Fubuki... I'm so sorry... I really want to get back with you... But I can't... I don't want to hurt you... Any of you.... Please forgive me' I thought. I got up and run off.

Time-skip

Another week has passed. I keep my distance from them. I don't want to risk them finding me around. Like what happen with Fubuki. I did this for the best. I don't want them to get hurt. Being around me would only do just that. They'll keep getting hurt.

But I heard that Aliea Academy is coming. So they will be having a Soccer match against them. I have to watch. I need to make sure they will be alright.

I put on my hoodie and head towards the field, where they will be holding the match. I made sure the hood covers my face the way I want it to.

After a while of walking, I finally reach there

After a while of walking, I finally reach there. There's a lot of people, so I could easily blend in the crowd.

I take a seat at the further back of the bench. I watch in silent as every member is warming up. I watch every movement they make. Though, I notice something is different about them. They seem so down.

Fubuki P.O.V

We are going to play against another group of Aliea Academy. But everyone doesn't seem to have a mind on the game. Me neither... All I could think of is Y/N. Where is she right now? Is she here in the crowd. Watching us?

I take a brief glance around the bench where the audience is seated. But I can't seem to see her. Is she even here?

I'm positive the person I'm chasing the other day is Y/N. If it's not her... Why would that person run away from me. I didn't tell the others about that event. I don't want them to think too much about it. I just hope that she would comeback to us.

Y/N is not just a friend to us.... No.... she's an important member of this team. She's the best player. We need her... I need her. I need my girl back so bad. It's hard to focus when she's not around.

The whistle can be heard. The game is about to start. I sigh and get up. I walk over to the field. I hope this match will went well. But without her... It'll be hard.

Just where are you, Y/N?

Y/N P.O.V

The match starts with Raimon as the first attacker. 'Good-luck everyone... Please do your best' I thought, hopefully. They have to win... They have lost too much.

The game has went for a while. Raimon can't seem to get past the opponent defence. "Come on guys" I said to myself. This is bad... They are not focus at all.

The captain of the opponent team laugh. "It seems like you're nothing without that girl! What's her name again? Oh right... Y/N" he said, then he looks at my direction. "How could you just sit there as your team suffer, huh?" He said.

My eyes widened as everyone turns their head towards me. 'Shit...' I mentally curse. How did he notice that I'm here! What should I do?! I internally panic in my seat.

"Y/N?!" Everyone screams my name. They looks happy, but sad at the same time. Probably because I've been here the whole time, but I didn't move an inch to give them a hand.

I got up to run away. But someone pulls me into a tight hug. "You came back..." The person hugging me said. I turn my head to see Fubuki. "Please don't leave again... I'm begging you.... We need you.... I need you" he said. I can feel my shoulder getting wet. He's crying.

I hug him back. "I'm sorry... Yes, I'm not gonna leave again. I'm back..." I said, rubbing his back softly. He pulls away and cup my cheeks. "You promise?" He asks. I nod my head "I promise" I said, smiling softly at him.

The rest of them cheers. Fubuki pulls me into a kiss. Then he keeps me in his arms. "Welcome back, Y/N.... I missed you so much" he said. I close my eyes, inhaling his sweet scent that I miss so much.

*to be continued*