Chapter 7

Previously on Chapter 6

"Did you guys know... Y/N-Chan is the one cooking these meal for us" Fubuki said. That comment makes me blush. Everyone turns their attention to me. "Really? You're the one cooking this for us?" Endou asks. I nod my head in respond. More and more compliment is given by them to me. I just laugh sheepishly.

-Hanging Out with Fubuki-

Y/N P.O.V

When I woke up, it was still really early. It's still around 5 A.M and everyone else is still asleep. I try to go back to sleep, but I couldn't. In the end I just give up and get up from the bed.

I decide to take walk. I took out a notepad from my bag and wrote down a note for everyone, in case they woke up before I return. I don't want them to get worried.

I change my clothes into a normal daily ones. But I still make myself warm. Since it's still early in the morning, it would still be pretty cold.

Then I glance at everyone to make sure the noise I made didn't wake them

Then I glance at everyone to make sure the noise I made didn't wake them. I smile when I notice everyone is still asleep. But I was wrong.

Fubuki P.O.V

I open my eyes, when I heard the door opens. It's still pretty early. Who would wake up at this time?

I look outside the window to see Y/N walking away. I don't want her to be alone. So I quickly grab my jacket and run outside. "Y/N-Chan!" I call out for her. She stops and turn around to see me.

Y/N P.O.V

I stopped walking when I heard someone calling out for me. I turn around to see Fubuki catching up.

"Oh! Sorry... I guess I did woke someone up" I said. He just waves it off. "Nah... It's fine. I like being up early too. I just laid there because there is nothing I could do. Now that I saw you awaken and walking out. I thought I'd walk with you too" he said. Then he walks by me. I smile at him and look forward.

We continue to walk around side by side. It's silent for a moment, but I decide to break it. "It's peaceful around here, don't you think?" I said. "Yeah... It's really peaceful" he said. Then I feel something is brushing gently on my hand. I look down to see it was Fubuki's hand. Then his hand moves to wrap around mine. I look up at him, to see him looking everywhere but me. His face is visibly red, that made me blush. But I didn't pull my hand away.

'Aww... Someone's blushing' I heard Ravana teasing me. "Shut up, Ravana" I accidentally said out loud. "Who's Ravana? Who are you talking to?" Fubuki asks me. I froze 'Oohh~ busted' she said. 'Shut it!' I said. We moves to take a seat on the bench near a park.

"Um... It's no one..." I respond. 'Ouch...' I heard she said. I bit back a growl along with a scowl. 'Can't you leave me in peace for a bit?' I said to her. I heard her giggling. 'Alright... Enjoy your date' she said. 'This isn't a date!' I argue. 'Yeah.. Right' she said. I roll my eyes. 'Focus on your Boyfriend Y/N... He's been trying to get your attention. Don't ignore the poor thing' she said again. 'He's not my Boyfriend' I said. 'But you like him' she said again.

"Shut up!!" I yelled, standing up. Fubuki jumps because of this. I turn to him. "S-sorry..." I said. Damn you... Ravana. He looks at me with a worry gaze. "Seriously Y/N... What's wrong?" He said. "It's nothing..." I said. He's silent for a bit. "Why'd you yell all the sudden then?" He said again.

I sigh "it's nothing really... Sorry to worry you" I said. "Y/N... Could it be that you..." He said. I turn to him, confused. But then he shook his head. "Never mind..." He said.

Time-skip

It's noon. We head back to the base. When we get there. Everyone runs towards us. "Where have you two been?" Endou said. "We are just walking around" I said. "For that long? Are you sure you guys weren't on a date" He ask again. "Uhh..." I said, my face is really red. I glance at Fubuki to see him in the same condition.

"Anyway.... We are really hungry. Can you cook something for us, Y/N-Chan" Kabeyama said, hopefully, which earned a smack by Someoka. "That hurts... Why would you hit me?" Kabeyama whines. "Don't ask her to cook for us. She's not the one in charge for it" Someoka said. "Don't act like you don't like her cooks" Kabeyama argued. I sweat-dropped and decide to stop them. "Hey now... It's okay... I don't mind cooking for you guys" I said, softly.

I walk over to the kitchen and search in the fridge. "What do you want to eat?" I asks them. "Cook anything for us Y/N. Your cook is the best. I'm sure anything you cook would taste good" Endou said. "That's... Not really helping, Endou-San" I said. He laughs in respond and rub his neck nervously. I giggle in respond. Then I turn to the others "so... What should I cook for you guys?" I asks. They didn't say anything. I turn to Kabeyama "you're the one requesting me to cook for you. What do you want to eat?" I asks him. "Something spicy! Like curry or something" he said. "Sure...." I said, smiling at them.

Then I start cooking. They sit around the table, waiting patiently as I cook for them. "Just wait a little longer, Kay? It's almost done" I said. I heard a chorus of 'yeah!' from everyone. I smile and continue to cook.

After a while of cooking, the meal is finally done. I place them in the plate and pick it up, taking it towards the table.

"Here you go

"Here you go... Enjoy guys" I said, giving them a close eye smile. They cheer and start digging in. They notice that I'm not eating. "Why aren't you eating, Y/N-Chan?" Fubuki asks me.

I turn to him and shake my head "I'm not really hungry...." I lied. Well the truth is... Ever since Ravana possessed my body. I can't really eat human's food. Human's food taste like nothing to me. That's why I'm worried, every time I would cook something. That's because I don't know how it'll taste like, so I fear that it will taste bad.

I just realise that I've been zoning out, when someone wave their hand in front of my face. I snap out of it and turn to Fubuki, he's the one waving his hand. "You okay?" He asks. "Yeah... I'm okay.... Just tired. I'm gonna get a short nap now. Bye guys" I said. I get from the seat and enters the van. I laid down in one of the seats and close my eyes. The only thing I'm able to do as a human, is sleep. Other than that, there's nothing I can do. I guess I'm turning into a demon, because of Ravana being inside me.

I close my eyes and try to get some sleep. I feel really tired for some reason. After a while, I finally drift off to dream world.

*to be continued*