Chapter 30

Previously on Chapter 29

I hear a knock at the front door. I walk towards the door and opens it. Fubuki is standing there. His eyes widened as he looks at me up and down. "Y-Y/N... y-you... you look beautiful..." he said. I blush at what he said. "thank you... you look handsome..." I said. He smiles and pulls me by my waist. "I'm happy that you put so much effort for me... but you're beautiful no matter what..." he said. I smile and pulls him into a deep kiss.

Then...

-Date and Surprise: Part 2-

Y/N P.O.V

Fubuki took us to a picnic date. He held my hand with one hand, while the other is holding a picnic basket.

We walk towards the garden. Today is a perfect day, since the Sakura will start blooming today. I love watching the flower fall from the tree, it's such a pretty scenery.

We look for a good spot to set out our picnic. "How about there? It seems to be the perfect spot for our picnic date..." Fubuki said, as he points towards a certain direction. I turn to where he's pointing at and smile "yeah... that's perfect" I said. "Come on then... before someone else take that spot..." he said, as he pulls me along.

I help him set out the picnic carpet and we take a seat on top of it. Fubuki wraps his arm around my shoulder. I lean mine on his.

I smile as I watch the sakura starts to fall from its tree. "It's pretty..." I said. "Yeah... very pretty... but there's something prettier than any flower..." I hear Fubuki said. I pull away slightly and looks at him. "Oh yeah? What is it?" I asks. He smiles and cups my cheek with one hand. "You are... baby... you're more prettier than any flower..." he said, smiling at me. I blush at his compliment and hit his shoulder lightly. "How cheesy..." I said. He chuckles and place a soft loving kiss on my forehead. I giggle and leans my head on his shoulder once again.

We continue to watch the flowers falling, when the sound of stomach grumbling enters my ear. I turn to him with a surprise expression, before bursting out in laughter. He blushes in embarrassment. "Awee... my baby is hungry..." I said, cooing as I squeeze his cheeks softly. His cheeks turning even redder at my action.

"Let's eat then..." I said. I was about to open the picnic basket when Fubuki stops me by holding my hand. I turn to him in confusion. He smiles softly at me. "let me prepare it for you, baby..." he said. I just nod my head. He release my hand and prepare a portion for me.

I take a bite. I hummed softly. "Mm... It's good. Who cooked it?" I asks. "I do... with the help of the others of course..." he said. I smile and kiss his cheek. Then after the main course, it's time to eat some dessert.

He grabs a cupcake in f/c icing and hand it to me. "This is for you..." he said. I take it from him and smile "thank you..." I said. He smiles softly at me and watches me as I take a bite.

I flinch when I bit onto something hard. I reach into my mouth and pull it out, thinking it's a hard dough. But it's not. It's a ring?

 It's a ring?