Chapter 11

Previously on Chapter 10

I kneel down next to her. Then I look at her hair. I notice a streak of silver in her hair. Steams starts to seep out from her body. I jumps back in shock.

What's happening to her?

-Transformation-

Y/N P.O.V

Ever since I told Fubuki about me. My body feels really weird. I felt this tingly feeling inside me. I don't know what the cause of it, so I don't really know what to do. I don't know how to fix it. I'm really scared.

I've been sick for a week since that day. I have to skip training session, because my body is too weak to move.

I've been getting better. I just laid on my hospital bed, looking up at the ceiling. Yeah... They sent me into a hospital, because my body temperature is getting too hot. As if something is boiling inside me.

I need to use the bathroom. So I force myself to get up. When I stand on my feet, my knees gets a little wobbly. I collapse, but someone caught me. I look up to make an eye contact with a gray-ish blue orbs. "Fubuki..." I said, weakly.

He help me to sit on the hospital bed. He stare into my eyes. "Just what do you think you are doing, Y/N? You're still not fit enough. You should be resting... Not walking around" he scold. But I can hear the worry tone in his voice as he said those sentences. "I... I just really need to use the bathroom" I said. "Why didn't you call for help?" He asks. I look away from him "I don't want to be a burden" I said. Then I feel his hands on both of my cheeks. "You are not a burden... You're not feeling well... You don't have to act strong. Call some help if you need any" he said. I just stayed silent, keeping my gaze downcast. He pulls me into a hug. "don't just try to walk when you're not feeling okay, what if you fall off and hit something or injured yourself?" He said. "Sorry..." Was all I said.

He steps back and offer his hand. I look at him confused. "I'll lead you to the bathroom" he said. "W-wha?" I said, baffled. "I'm just leading you there... Then I'll wait outside" he said. I hesitate, but I place my hand on top of his. He pulls me to my feet and slowly leads me to the bathroom. Then he walks outside. But before he close the door, he turns around "I'll be waiting outside... Let me know when you're done" he said, smiling. I nod my head "okay.." I said. He closes the door.

After I'm done. I wash my face on the sink. Then I just look at myself in the mirror. I stare at my eyes. Then I can see my pupils turns red.

But it was just for a few second

But it was just for a few second. Then it turns back to normal. I step back in shock. 'What was that?' I thought to myself. You're turning... Into a demon like me. I heard Ravana said.

I snapped out of my daze, when someone knocks on the door. "Y-yeah?" I asks. "Are you done? You've been in there for a while" Fubuki said. "O-oh... Yeah, I'm done" I said. He opens the door. Then he walks closer to me. Then he leads me to the hospital bed.

I laid down and look at him. I smile softly at him "Thank you, Fubuki..." I said. He smiles "you're welcome, Y/N... If you need anything, I'd be glad to help you out" he said. I let out a yawn. "You're tired... I'll leave you to rest, I'll come back and check on you again later" he said. I nod my head and close my eyes, with only one thought in my mind.

Am I really turning into a demon?

Time-skip

I woke up around evening. Fubuki came back just as he promised. He's holding a tray of food. He place them on my lap. "eat up, Y/N" he said, smiling softly at me.

I look down at the tray

I look down at the tray. It consist of fish and chips, along with a few veggies and some fruits. I pick the fork and scoop up some fish. I take a bite, only to spit it back out. "Bleh... It taste like nothing" I said, disgusted. Fubuki walks over and take a little bit. "It taste good... What are you talking about, Y/N?" He asks, looking at me with a confused expression.

'Oh no... This is bad. If I can't taste human food. Does that mean.... I actually am turning into a demon?' I thought. I didn't notice Fubuki is waving his hand in front of my face, seeing that he's not getting any respond from me. I snap out of it and look at him. "You okay?" He asks. "I'm okay..." I said. He still looks at me with a concern gaze. "I'm okay, Fubuki... Don't worry" I said, giving him a close eye smile.

Then suddenly I feel a sharp pain all over my body. I collapse on the bed and start screaming like crazy.

Fubuki P.O.V

Y/N suddenly starts screaming loudly. As if something is hurting her. Not knowing what to do, I just run towards the door "nurse! Doctor! Help!!" I scream in panic. They came running towards me.

"Help! My friend... She's in pain! I don't know what's happening to her" I said. The doctor and nurse rush in to check on her. I was about to enter, when the nurse push me gently "sir... You can't go in there. You need to let us work" she said. I just stand there. They enter the room, but before the nurse close the door "please make sure she's okay" I said. Then the door is closed. Leaving me outside in a panic and worried state.

I call the rest of the team came. They came a few moments later. "How is she?" Endou asks in a worried tone. I look at him, then I look down. "I-I don't know... The doctor is checking on her" I said. Then more scream came from her room. I flinch at her sound. She's so in pain.

A hand is placed on my shoulder. I turn my head to see Gouenji. "She'll be okay... We all know that she's a strong girl" he said. Then suddenly, the screaming stopped.

Then...

*to be continued*