Chapter 6

Previously on Chapter 5

This explains the nagging feeling in my heart. This this why my heart is aching as I watch Endou hugging Y/N like that.

-Travelling with Raimon Eleven-

Y/N P.O.V

We went to my house, for me to start packing on what I'd need on our journey. I'm sitting in the front row of the Raimon Caravan, which is by the window.

Along the way I just watch outside the window, as there are trees and houses passing by. Then someone called my name, the sound came from behind me. I turn around to see Endou. "What is it?" I asks. He smiles at me "thank you for joining us" he said. I give him a close eye smile "no need to thank me... Now that I know who your enemy is. Along with how they act when their opponent loses, I know I just couldn't stick around. I know that I need to help" I said, still smiling.

I can feel someone is looking at me. I turn my gaze and make an eye-contact with Fubuki. I smile at him "yes?" I question. He snaps out of his daze and instantly looks away from me. I look at him confused. His face is also slightly red. I wonder what's wrong. Is he sick?

Fubuki P.O.V

Shit... She just caught me staring. 'You seem flustered, bro' I heard Atsuya's voice inside my head. 'S-shut up...' I said, in which he chuckles in respond. 'I don't blame you... She is breath taking after all. I could stare at her all day' he said again. 'Don't you dare!' I said angrily at him. He just laugh inside my head.

I heard footsteps coming towards me. I turn my head to the source of voice to see Y/N. She smiles at me. I just look at her and nervously smile back.

Y/N P.O.V

I walk over to Fubuki. He looks over to me and smiles... But it looks like a nervous smile. 'But why would he?' I thought.

Then I notice how red his face is. "Are you alright, Fubuki-Kun? Your face is a little red" I said, then I place my hand on his forehead. It makes his face turn even more red. He held my hand and lower it from his forehead as he shake his head. "I'm o-okay... D-don't worry" he said. But his face is still red.

I just decide to leave him be. He's probably not used to being around girls (Author-Chan: how oblivious can you be, Y/N-Chan? Y/N-Chan: What do you mean Author-Chan? Author-Chan: *face-palm*). I walk away from the crowd and head over to the tree. I start climbing the tree and lean myself on it. I close my eyes and just enjoy the breeze.

I sense someone is next to me. Thanks to having Ravana inside me, I can easily sense when someone is around me. I open my eyes to see Gouenji. "Gouenji-San..." I said. He smile at me. "You like being on a tree" he said. "Yeah... A tree is like a thinking place for me. Every time I'm having a hard time to think about something, I'd always climb a tree. The breeze helps me being calm and think better" I said to him. He nods his head and look forward. The sun is setting, giving the sky a beautiful hue of orange.

Fubuki P.O.V

Gouenji is up in the tree with Y/N. I wonder what they're talking about. But I can't go any nearer. Y/N have a strong sense of her surrounding. She'll know I'm around.

'You jealous, bro?' I heard Atsuya said. 'Shut up...' I said, annoyed. He laughs, which makes me roll my eyes in respond.

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

It was now night time. We are gonna cook something for dinner. I walk over to their manager. "Aki-San... Is there anything that I could help you guys with?" I asks her. She turns to me. "Oh! Y/N-Chan... No it's okay, it's our job as the manager do prepare your meal" she said, smiling at him. I insist on helping, so they just tell me to cook something. So I decide to cook ebi katsu.

I walk over to the kitchen that's available in their cart. Then I start preparing the meal. I heart footsteps behind me as I cook. I turn around to see Fubuki. "Ah... Fubuki-Kun, hey" I greet him. He smiles "hey..." He said. He walks over until he's standing next to me. "You are the one who's cooking?" He said. "Yeah..." I said.

He stands next to me, watching me cook. Then after a while of stirring. I use a chopstick and get on of the shrimp with it. Then I turn to him, "Fubuki-Kun... Would you like to taste it? I need someone's opinion when I cooked something" I said, placing the chopstick close to his mouth. He blushed in respond. But he opens his mouth and take a bite.

He's silent for a moment as he chewed on the shrimp. I stare at him, feeling nervous of his judgement. His eyes sparkles "It's really good. Wow... You're a really good cook" he said, after a while. I smile in relief. "Thank God... It's been a while since I cook for anyone other than my family. I didn't know your taste, so I'm worried that it didn't suit your taste" I said, happily.

I continue to cook. Then after a while, I've finally done cooking. I have Fubuki to help me prepare the table. Then we call out for the rest of the team.

I stayed silent as I watch each one of them taking a bite. "Woah! This is so good!" "Yeah! This is the best meal I've ever tasted" "wow! I've never eat something as good as this" one by one everyone exclaim different comments. I smile in respond and take a bite myself.

"Did you guys know... Y/N-Chan is the one cooking these meal for us" Fubuki said. That comment makes me blush. Everyone turns their attention to me. "Really? You're the one cooking this for us?" Endou asks. I nod my head in respond. More and more compliment is given by them to me. I just laugh sheepishly.

*to be continued*