Chapter 20

Previously on Chapter 19

We pull away for air and stare into each other eyes. "I love you, Y/N... So much.. Please don't ever leave me" he said. I smile "I love you too, Fubuki... Never... I would never leave you" I said. He smiles, then he leans for another kiss.

-Apology and Friendship-

Y/N P.O.V

After we talk for a while. Fubuki and I decided to head back. But I made sure that Fubuki is calm enough, I don't want to see him going off like that again. If I have to be honest myself, it really scares me. Fubuki was never the type to let anger takes over. So it really shocks me to see him act like that towards Matt. But I don't blame him. Matt really has gone too far.

After a while of walking, we finally made it back to the base. Everyone instantly turns their heads towards us, as we enters the room. But I didn't look at any of them. I just keep my head down, with my hand in Fubuki's.

I notice Fubuki is looking around. I know for sure who he's looking for, so I don't ask him about it. Then I see how his eyes turns into a glare. I follow his gaze to see Matt, noticing how flinched under his gaze and looks away.

"You still kept that bastard between us?" He spat. "No... We told him to leave. But he refuse to go" Endou said. He just stare at him. Then he turns towards Matt. He starts walking toward him, with his hand in a tight fist. I pull him back, knowing fully well that this will led into another fight. Fubuki turns to me, I shake my head at him telling him not to start another fight. He sighs and holds my hand in his. Then he turns back to look at Matt. He glares at him. "You're not in this group anymore. You have no business here... Why don't you just leave?" he spat.

Matt flinch and looks down. "I-I'm s-sorry..." He stutter. "What was that??" Fubuki said. I squeeze his hand slightly to calm him down. Matt look up at him, then he walks towards him. I was shock to see Matt kneeling down in front of Fubuki. He kept his head down.  "I said I'm sorry... For kissing Y/N... For trying to steal her from you... I didn't realise how much she means to you... For doing that... I'm sorry!" He said, bowing in front of Fubuki.

I look at Matt who's not moving an inch. Then I turn my head to look at Fubuki. Fubuki's facial expression didn't show anything but anger. All the gentleness in his eyes is no longer there as he stare down at Matt, who is still on his knees bowing at Fubuki.

"Fubuki..." I said. He turns to me. "Give him a chance... Maybe he meant what he said... As a human, we need to learn to forgive" I said. He looks at me for a while, then he sighs and nod his head in respond. He turns his head to look at Matt. "Get up..." He said. Matt just stayed in the same position.

"Are gonna stay like that or are you gonna get up?" Fubuki said again. I nudge him in the rib. He sighs "get up Matt.... I guess I could forgive you..." He said. Matt head snap towards him. "R-really?" He asks. Fubuki just nod his head, he offers his hand for a handshake. Instantly Matt gets up to his feet and shake hands with Fubuki, with a big grin on his face.

"I forgive you... But!" Fubuki said, showing his finger. "That doesn't mean I forget about what happened. I don't regret doing that to you..." he said, gesturing towards Matt's bruised face. I sigh and nudge him again.

Fubuki turns to me. I just shot him with a meaningful expression. He stare at me, then he lets out a sigh, knowing what I'm trying to say. He turns to look at Matt again. "Sorry about that" he said. Matt just smiled at him in return. Fubuki just looks at him with the same sour expression. "You can take that as a warning though... To be a reminder for you, to never! Touch Y/N again or get anywhere near her... She's mine" Fubuki said, with a serious expression. Matt gulps and nod his head rather quickly.

Fubuki then smiles. He offers another hand shake. "Then I guess, we can be friends. Now that it's settled" He said to Matt. Matt instantly shakes hand with him. "Yes! Yes! I would love that" he said, happily. I just smile at the two of them.

"It's good to see that you two made up..." I heard Endou said. I turn to him as he turns his head towards Kazemaru. I narrow my eyes as I look at him. Endou notices this and nudge him. Kazemaru turns to him. Endou gestures toward us. "I guess you owe someone an apology" said Endou.

Kazemaru looks at Endou, then at us. He nods his head. Then he makes his way towards me. I just stayed silent as I watch his every moves.

He keeps walking until he's right in front of me. "Y/N... Fubuki... I'm so sorry for saying that... It was fool of me.... I should be helping to cool things out. But no... I just have to be an idiot and makes things worse! I'm really sorry" he said, bowing at us.

I walk towards him and pull him into a hug. He tense slightly, then he hugs me back. "Apology accepted..." I said. He hugs me tighter. "Thank you, Y/N..." He murmured. Then he pulls away in a rather fast motion. I look at him confused, then turn around to see Fubuki glaring at him. I sigh 'of course... What else do I expect... He stills have a sour mood after what happened earlier with Matt. So I think he could easily get annoyed even by the smallest things, until he really cools down' I thought to myself.

Kazemaru leans towards me slightly. "You have a scary boyfriend, Y/N" He whispers in my ear, which makes me let out a giggle. I turn to him and smile "he's not scary... He's a really nice person... If you stay on his good side" I said. "Then remind me not to get on his bad side" he murmured, making me laugh.

I'm so glad that everyone can make up. I really hate to see when my friends starts to fight each other, especially if it's because of me. It makes me feel so guilty.

Fubuki wraps his arms around my waist. He pulls me into a soft kiss, not caring if everyone is watching us. I gasp in surprise, but kiss him back nonetheless.

I pull away to look at him. Then I turn to see everyone is staring at us wide-eyed. Then I turn to look at Fubuki again. I smirk "well... I didn't know you can be a possessive one..." I said. He chuckles and leans in for another. I heard an awkward cough as the kiss continues. Then someone said "Okaaaay... Let's leave them to themselves" but I don't know who. I'm busy kissing the guy that I love with all my heart.

He pulls away to look at me. He smile softly and place a loving kiss on my forehead. "I love you, Y/N" he said. "I love you too, Fubuki" I said.

*to be continued*