Chapter 9

A/N: I'm so sorry for the late update. My account kept on lagging for unknown reason. If you know how to fix it, please tell me... Otherwise it'll be hard for me to update daily. Now let's get to the story!

Enjoy

Previously on Chapter 8

I got up and back away. "I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry. I can't control her.... I'm sorry" I said. Then I turn around and start running away.

-Feelings-

Y/N P.O.V

I run and run until I made sure they couldn't find me. I climb on top of a tree and just sit there. I continue to cry until my eyes became swollen a little.

"I hate you, Ravana... Why must you came to my life and ruin everything!" I yell. She didn't respond.

I just stayed on a tree. I don't want to go back with the others. I don't want to see how they will treat me. I just stay in the tree and just continue to cry. Without noticing, I fall asleep.

Fubuki P.O.V

Y/N ran away and she's not showing up. It's starting to get late. I'm really worried about her. Is she okay?

'Bro... You seem tense. Are you alright?' I heard Atsuya said. 'I'm worried about Y/N' I said to him. He laughs 'I know you would. You will be worry for your girl. I expect nothing else' he said. 'She's not my girl!' I argue. 'But you wish she is... Don't lie to me. I can feel what you feel' he said. I can't argue with that.

I get up from my sitting position. Everyone turns their heads to me, because of my sudden movements. "What's wrong, Fubuki?" Endou asks me. I turn around and walk away "I'm gonna go look for her" I said. Giving them no chance to say anything else.

"Y/N!" I call out for her. I've been searching for hours. But there are no sign for her anywhere. I wish I would know where she would went of. Then I remember she once told us, that she likes to be on a tree.

I start looking up at a tree for any sign of her. Then I caught a glimpse of a silhouette on one of the tree. I squint my eyes at that figure and realise its Y/N.

I run towards the tree and start climbing, until I'm on the same height as her. I begin to shake her gently to wake her up. Her eyes begin to flutter a little. Then she opens her eyes.

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up, feeling someone is shaking me. I open my eyes to be met with a pale grey-ish colour. "Fubuki-Kun?" I said. Then I jump back. Luckily I didn't fall of the tree. I let out a breath of relief. Then I turn to him. "What the heck! What if I fall of?!" I yell at him. He just laugh at me.

Then he climbs up and sits next to me. "Why didn't you come back?" He asks. "I don't want to see how you guys would treat me" I said. He just stayed silent after that.

Then he climbs down. He looks up and smiles at me. He outstretch his hand, as if saying I should climb down. "Come on... Let's go back now" he said, giving me a close eye smile. "I don't want to go back. What if they hate me now?" I said, looking away from him. "It'll be alright, Y/N. In fact... They are all worried for you. So let's come back with me" he assures. I look back at him to see his facial expression looks serious. I hesitate for a bit, but in the end... I decide it was best to head back. It's not gonna fix anything if I just stayed put. I climb down and accepts his hand. Then we start walking back to the base.

When I get there, I was instantly being bombarded by everyone. They are saying things like. "Where have you been?!" "We are worried sick about you" "don't go off like that" "thank God, you're okay" I just sweat-dropped at them. I didn't expect them to be worry so much about me. I guess they did care for me. I'm glad to know that. I worried for nothing, they didn't see me as a Monster.

I smile and look down. Tears starts to stream down my eyes. Everyone looks shocked. They didn't expect me to start crying like this.

Fubuki P.O.V

I was shock to see Y/N suddenly starts to cry. I crouch down next to her and pulls her closer.

"Shh... Calm down. Don't cry.... It'll be okay" I said gently in her ear. Even though I didn't really know why she starts crying. But I could only guess, she's crying because she thinks we'd hate her when we're not. I won't blame her, I would too.

She slowly starts to calm. Then I notice she starts to snore a little. I look down to see that she has fallen asleep. I pick her up and look at the others. "I'm gonna place her inside the van. She's probably tired. We have to let her get some rest" I said to them. They all agree. So I carried her to the van. Gouenji helps me laying the chair flat for her to lay down. Then I place her there gently. I pick a blanket and drape it over her sleeping body.

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

It was now night time. I woke up around midnight and couldn't fall back asleep. I didn't want to bother the others, so I decide to go outside.

I walk around the place and came across a field we often use to train. I can see a form of silhouette playing in the field. Seeing this, I decide to walk closer to check who it was. Then I find out it was Fubuki. 'Did he always train this late' I thought to myself.

I walk closer to him. "Fubuki?" I call out. He turns to me, but I notice something different. But it was only for a short moment, then he went back to normal. He looks at me. "Y/N... Why are you up so late?" He asks. "I should say the same for you, Fubuki. What are YOU doing up so late?" I said, emphasising the word 'you.' He looks away at me "I'm training..." I said. I raise an eyebrow "in the middle of the night?" I said. "I have to be perfect... This is the only time I get to be by myself. Then I could get stronger" he said. He walks closer to me, but he starts getting wobbly. Suddenly he collapses. I hurriedly move forward and catch him.

I look down at him to see he's passed out. "You don't have to push yourself too far, Fubuki... If you want to get stronger, you could have told me. I'll train with you..." I said.

He looks so peaceful. Then I can feel my heart suddenly starts to pound so hard against my chest. I place a hand on my chest to feel my heart is beating in a rapid speed.

'What is this feeling?'

*to be continued*