Chapter 5

Previously on Chapter 4

"I'm Fubuki Shirou. By the way.... What is this place?" He asks. I turn to look at him. "It's the place where I first fall in love with Soccer. That day is also the last day I have with my dad" I said. "If you like Soccer so much... Why'd you stop?"

"That's because....

-Soccer Competition-

Y/N P.O.V

"That's because..." I start. Fubuki just stare at me as he waits for me to continue. "I can't tell you that" I said, looking away from him. He looks at me confused. "Why not?" He asks. "I just don't wanna talk about it" I said.

"Why?" He said again. I turn to him. "You sure asks a lot" I said. He smiles "I'm just curious..." He said, looking forward. Then he turns me. He was about to say something, when a sudden light appear out of no where.

We look up to see a group of people. "Epsilon.." He said. "What?" I question. "They're one of the Aliea Academy that we are trying to defeat" he said.

Then I heard a sound of multiple footsteps. I turn to see the rest of Raimon Eleven and my old team.

"I see the light... So we came here" Endou said to Fubuki. Then he notice me here. "Oh! Y/N-Chan... You're here too" he said. "Yeah.." I said.

"We came here to challenge you" a guy said. "Who is he?" I whisper to Endou. "That's Desarm... Their captain" he said. I nod my head "well... Good luck on your match then" I said, waving at them and walks off.

"Hey! Wait!!" I heard someone calling behind me, but I just continue to walk away. I don't want to deal with them. If I stay... There's a high chance that I would actually join them. So I just decide to leave. I don't wanna hurt any of them, even if they're the bad guy.

Endou P.O.V

I watch as Y/N walks away. I really hoped she would stay. That way she'll know why we need her on our team.

"Well... Are you gonna accept our challenge?" Desarm said. We stayed silent. "If you don't accept.... I'll destroy this building" he said. "We accept!" I said.

Then we change to our uniform. Then we walk towards the field and start warming up. I wish Y/N is here. She would be a great help for us.

Time-skip

We became really exhausted. Epsilon is too strong. What should we do? If we lose, they'll destroy this building.

One of their member shot the ball. The ball hits Ichinose and he got hurt. One by one, our member got eliminated.

We are left with only 8 members, the others are either hurt or too exhausted to move. Desarm laugh "looks like you're short on member!" He said. I glare at him.

"No they are not..." I heard someone said. I turn around to see Y/N. "Y/N!" I said, a big smile is on my face.

She turns to coach "I'll help defeat them" she said. Our coach nods her head and gives her our uniform. She run towards the caravan to change her clothes.

Y/N P.O.V

I've been watching their play. Epsilon really is strong. They really don't stand a chance against them.