Chapter 10

Previously on Chapter 9

He looks so peaceful. Then I can feel my heart suddenly starts to pound so hard against my chest. I place a hand on my chest to feel my heart is beating in a rapid speed.

'What is this feeling?'

-Fubuki's Discovery-

Y/N P.O.V

Everyone didn't treat me any different. Instead they help me to train to not be too brutal on the games.

But I know it won't do anything. I'm not in control. Ravana did. I just wish she would be more gentle towards others. But she never did listen. So what to expect. She's a demon after all.

We just got back from training. Coach let us do anything we want. As usual, I went up a tree to relax.

I took out my harmonica, which is a gift from my dad. He's not only good at playing Soccer. But he loves music as well. Harmonica is his favourite instrument. I close my eyes and starts playing some tune.

After the tune is over. I got startled, by the sound of clapping under me. I look down to see everyone is clapping.

I jump down and look at them "how long have you guys been there?" I asks them. "The whole time you've been playing" Fubuki said. I blush "woah..." Was all I'm able to say. Fubuki notice my redden cheeks. He leans closer "you okay?" He asks.

My blush gets worse. I lean back "I'm okay..." I said, in a quiet voice. He place a hand on my forehead "your face is red though, and it's a bit warm too" he said, with his hand still on my forehead. I step back from him "I'm okay.... Really" I said. Finally, he decide to leave it alone. Which made me glad.

Time-skip

I was walking around the town, with Fubuki who decide to tag along with me. We talk about random things along the way.

We came across an abandon park. We walk inside and take a seat on an old pair of swings. But the swing is still sturdy enough to sit on. I just look up at the sky as we continue to swing slowly.

We sat in silent for a few moments. Then it was broken by Fubuki. "Y/N..." He calls out. I turn to him "what is it?" I asks him. "I notice every time you played Soccer. Your personality and appearance changed. Why?" He said. I froze. "I didn't expect him to ask that. I don't know what am I suppose to say to him?

"Um..." I start. He just stares at me, waiting for me to continue. I look down "it's a long story.." I said. "We have a long time..." He said. I just nod my head.

"I know how you have your twin Brother soul inside you... Which makes you have a double personality" I said. He nods his head, his facial expression doesn't change.

"I am too..." I said. He looks shock "w-what? You have a soul inside you too?" He asks. I nod my head "yeah... Only, it's not a soul... It's a..." I stop and look at him. "...Demon" I said. His eyes widened. "W-what... A d-demon?" He said, flabbergasted. "Yeah... It's start when I was 8. Me and my old team is training for the Football frontier...

Flashback

The ball I kicked made it in the goal. Then out of no where, lighting starts striking. Then a figure appears in front of us.

The figure is a female. Then she walks closer to me and starts walking around me. "You'd be perfect" she said. Then she place a hand on my chest and I felt a sharp pain all over my body. I scream a blood-curling scream and collapse on my knees.

When I open my eyes. The girl isn't around. "W-where... Where did she go?" I asks my teammate. I'm inside you, dear. I heard her voice inside my head.

End of Flashback

"She has been inside me since then..." I said. "So this whole time as you played... It wasn't you? It's the demon..." He said. "Yeah... Her name is Ravana" I said.

He's silent for a while. "Not only that... Each passing day.... I feel like I'm loosing my human senses. It was as if... I'm turning into a demon as well. Just like how Ravana is" I said. "I don't think you are, Y/N" he said. "You don't know, Fubuki.... You don't know how it feels, to be a vessel of a demon" I said.

Then suddenly I feel a sharp pain inside my head. 'You shouldn't tell him about me Y/N. Now you need to face the consequences.' I heard Ravana said inside my head. 'What do you mean?' I asks, clutching my head. 'You'll turn into a full-fledge demon in a month. You will become one with me' she said. "What?!" I scream, as I stand up. Then I feel more pain in my head. Then I collapse.

Fubuki P.O.V

Y/N suddenly passes out. I hurriedly got up and catch her before she hits the ground. Her body is really warm.

I pick her up and starts making my way to the base. Everyone instantly makes their way to me. "What happened to her?" "Why is she looking so pale?" "What's wrong?" They start asking about random things. They look so worried. But I can't answer them, I don't know what's happening to Y/N either. I need them to be quiet. Y/N needs to rest.

"Guys.... Y/N needs to rest. I'd appreciate it if you keep your voice down" I said. Then I make my way to the van and laid her down.

I kneel down next to her. Then I look at her hair. I notice a streak of silver in her hair. Steams starts to seep out from her body. I jumps back in shock.

What's happening to her?

*to be continued*