Chapter 29

Previously on Chapter 28

I lean my head onto her chest. Then I can hear a faint heartbeat. "She's alive! Call the ambulance!!! Hurry!!" I scream. Endou hurriedly grabs his phone and calls the ambulance. I held Y/N close to me.

Y/N... Baby... please... keep your heart beating for me... don't leave me. I need you in my life

-Date and Surprise-

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up and realize I'm laying in a hospital bed. I glance around the room and see a figure next to me. I smile knowing who it is, raising my hand and place it on top of his head.

He starts to stir in his sleep and his eyes flutter open. He looks up at me and his eyes widened. "Y/N!! You finally wake up!" He said. I slowly move to sit up. He helps me and sits at the edge of the bed. He hugs me tightly.

"Gosh... you scared me... I... I-I thought I-I w-was gonna lose you..." he said. I can feel my shoulder getting dammed. That's when I realize Fubuki is crying. I smile softly and caress his hair. "Fubuki... I'm right here... I don't leave you... don't cry, baby. I'm okay..." I said softly.

There's a knock on the door. "Come in..." I said. The door opens to reveal a doctor. "Ah... I see our patient is awake..." he said, smiling at me. "Hello, Doctor..." I said, bowing my head slightly. "Let's get you check up, yeah? If everything turns out to be okay, you're allow to leave the hospital..." he said. I nod my head and smile happily. He checks everything, from vital points to my blood circulations.

"Hm... looks like everything is okay... you may leave this evening..." he said. "Thank you, doc..." I said. He smiles at me and leaves the room. I turn to look at Fubuki and smiles happily. "You hear that, Fubuki? I'm allowed to leave this evening!" I said, excitedly. He nods his head and place a soft kiss on my lips. Then he pulls away, only to place another soft kiss on my forehead.

He smiles happily at me. "I'm so happy, baby... you can finally be discharged. Don't use that technique anymore... it's too dangerous for you..." he said. I've never seen him with a stern expression before. So to see it now... I have to admit, he's kinda scary...

I gulp slightly and nods my head. "O-okay..." I said. His eyes soften and he hugs me. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to scare you... I'm just worried" he said. I nod my head and lean into his shoulder.

The door opens to reveal the rest of the group. But of course... not everyone enters the room, some of them will be waiting outside. This room will be crowded if they all gathered here.

Endou's eyes brighten when he sees me. "Y/N-Chan! You're awake!" He said, happily. Then one by one, each of them pulls me into a hug. "I'm glad you're okay, Y/N-Chan..." Kazemaru said. I smile at him. "Me too... I didn't expect to collapse like that..." I said. "Yeah! You scared us to death, you know that?" Kabemaru said. "Ah really?" I said. They all nods their heads. I laugh nervously and rub my neck. "S-sorry about t-that..." I said. Endou places his hand on my shoulder. I turn to him to see him smiling. "at least you're okay now, Y/N-Chan..." he said. I smile at him. I'm so happy to have such a caring friends like them.

Time-skip

It's finally time for me to leave the hospital. Fubuki didn't trust me to walk on my own. So he gave me a piggy back ride. I try to argue, but I stumble as soon as he lets me go. So yeah... he ends up carrying me.

They book a hotel for all of us. Fubuki will be sharing a room with me. He helps me to the bathroom and waited outside as I prepare myself to go to bed.

After I'm done, I put on my pajamas. Then leave the bathroom. Fubuki turns to me and picks me up in his arms, bridal style. Then he walks towards the bed and gently place me down.

He tucks himself in next to me, and pulls me closer. I snuggle close to his chest. I can feel a kiss on the side of my head. "Get some more rest, baby..." he said. I just nod my head, feeling sleepy. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Fubuki P.O.V

I look down when I heard a soft snore. I smile softly when I realize she's asleep. "Thank you... that your existence is still here with me, baby... I love you, Y/N... so so much...." I said softly. I place a soft kiss on her forehead and hugs her closer.

I close my eyes and drift off to a deep slumber. I slept with a bright smile on my face, knowing that

1 week later

I'm back in my home at C/N. Fubuki decided to stay around to make sure I fully recovered, before he choose whether he wants to go back to his or not.

It took me about a whole week to finally recover. I'm preparing myself for a date. Fubuki asked me on a date yesterday. That's why I'm preparing myself for it.

I walk towards the mirror to make sure I look good. I check my dress for any signs of wrinkles.

"I look okay

"I look okay..." I said to myself, nodding to myself in approval. I smile softly. Fubuki and never been on a date before, so I want to look my best for him. But I can't help but think 'is this too much... will he like it?' Things like that. But I brush it off, Fubuki is never the type of guy to judge me. He will like it... I know he will.

I hear a knock at the front door. I walk towards the door and opens it. Fubuki is standing there. His eyes widened as he looks at me up and down. "Y-Y/N... y-you... you look beautiful..." he said. I blush at what he said. "thank you... you look handsome..." I said. He smiles and pulls me by my waist. "I'm happy that you put so much effort for me... but you're beautiful no matter what..." he said. I smile and pulls him into a deep kiss.

Then...

*to be continued*