Chapter 3

Previously on Chapter 2

"Endou! There's someone playing Soccer" I heard Someoka said. I follow where he's pointing and soon enough my I saw a person playing Soccer in the field.

It was...

-I Refuse-

Y/N P.O.V

I decide to play Soccer for a bit. But I made sure no one is around. Once I made sure I'm alone, I grab a Soccer ball.

Then I start playing around. 'Why do you have to quit? You love to play Soccer a lot' I heard Ravana asks. I stop and roll my eyes "do you really have to ask that? I refuse to play Soccer because I don't want you to hurt my anyone!" I shout at her.

When I shout that, I didn't notice I was shouting it out loud. Then, I heard someone saying something. "Who are you talking to?" I jump and turn around to the source of voice to see Endou and his Soccer team.

"U-um..." I stutter. 'Busted!' I heard Ravana said in my head. 'Shut up!!' I shout, this time making sure I didn't shout it out loud. I heard her laughing in my head.

They walk over to me. Then they look down at the ball near me. "You play Soccer?" He asks. I nod my head "use to be... But not anymore" I said. "Why?" He asks. "Reasons..." I said. "When did you stop?" He asks again. "About a week ago" I said.

Then he made a thinking face, as if he's trying to figure out something. Then his eyes widened as if he remembers something "Wait a second!" He yelled, making me jump in surprise. "What the heck! Why'd you scream?!" I yelled at him. He laughs "sorry..." He said. "Whatever..." I murmured.

Then I look back at him. "What do you want to say?" I said. Then he clicks his fingers "could it be that you're the legendary striker we've been searching for?" He asks, making the others looking at me in shock. My eyes widened when he said that. "W-what makes you s-said that?" I asks. He runs over to me and place his hands on my shoulders "you are, right?!" He yelled, excited. I brush his hands off of my shoulder. Then I take a step away from him. "I-I don't know w-what you're t-talking about..." I stutter.

I turn around and walk away from them. But Endou gets in front of me. I jump back in surprise. "Don't run away! Answer me.... You are the legendary striker, aren't you?" He asks again. I sigh "I really don't know what you're talking about" I said. "Don't lie" he yelled. I cover my ears because he's too loud. "Tch... You're annoying" I said, I walk past him and run away.

Having lighting as my ability, it helps me to run faster than anyone. Which is the perks of being me.

Endou P.O.V

She is the legendary striker we're looking for. I know she is! "Endou... What makes you think she is the one we're looking for?" Kazemaru asks. I turn to him "I don't... I just have a strong hunch. Think about it.... The Soccer team told us that the legendary striker quit the team about a week ago. It's the same as her! She us to be the legendary striker!" I said. Then I point at the direction she went. "Look at her speed! No one is able to do that! She has to be the one" I said again.

They seem to think about it. "You're right...." Kidou said. Everyone else nodded their heads, agreeing with me. "Then what are we waiting for! Let's go look for her" Ichinose said. We agree and take of running towards where she went.

After a while of trying to look for her. We can't seem to find her. 'Where could she be?' I thought to myself. We keep walking around, I can tell some of us is starting to get tired.

"Guys! Let's go to that cafe. I'm tired... Let's take a break for a bit" Kabeyama said. We all agree. We walk towards the cafe and enters. We saw something we didn't expect to see here, or should I say... Someone.

Y/N P.O.V

I'm helping Mom with our family cafe. The door bell rings, indicating we have a new guests coming.

I walk towards the door with my head down. "Welcome to C/N (cafe name). What can I help you with?" I asks, then I look up. My eyes widened when I realise who it was. It's Endou and the rest of the Soccer team. "It's you!" I said, in shock.

But I just shake my head. "Follow me, I'll lead you to your seats" I said, gesturing them to follow me.

They quietly follow me. I guide them to the biggest table, since there's a lot of them. I stand next to their table, taking out my notepad. "What do you want to order?" I asks, looking at them.

"We're not here to order" Endou said. I lower my arm "if you're not here to order, might as well you leave. This isn't a place play around" I said. In the end, they order a meal and a drink.

I came back not long after that. I serve their foods and drinks. As I did so, I can feel their eyes on me. I sigh and look up at them. "What is it?" I asks them. They snap out of their daze and just stare at me. "Say something, it's rude to just stare at someone" I said, getting annoyed by their constant staring.

"You are the Legendary Striker, right?" Endou finally asks. I froze when he asks that. "Why are you so obsessed about it anyway?" I asks him. "We need to make the strongest team to beat the Aliea Academy" he said. I grab the tray "well then... I wish you good luck" I said. I turn around and walk away from them.

I feel my arms being held. I turn around to see a boy with white hair. He's wearing a scarf around his neck. "What do you want?" I asks. "Tell us... You are the legendary striker, right?" He asks. I sigh and look at them in the eyes.

"Yes! I am the Legendary Striker"

*to be continued*