Chapter 17

Previously on Chapter 16

The rest of them cheers. Fubuki pulls me into a kiss. Then he keeps me in his arms. "Welcome back, Y/N.... I missed you so much" he said. I close my eyes, inhaling his sweet scent that I miss so much.

-New Member-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a week since my return. Fubuki kept a close eyes on me. He makes sure that I don't leave anymore. I told him that I won't leave him. But he just didn't believe me. Well... I don't blame him. I would to if I'm in his shoes.

It was early in the morning. I wake up from someone shaking my shoulder lightly. I open my eyes to see Fubuki. I pull the blanket to cover my head. "What? It's still so early. Let me sleep some more" I said. He just laugh and pull the blanket of from me, making me shiver from the sudden coldness. Even though I'm a full demon, it doesn't mean I don't feel cold. I still can feel what human feels, give it that I used to be one.

"Wake up, babe" he said, kissing my head. "But I'm sleepy~" I whined, earning a chuckle from the male. "Wake up! Or I'm gonna tickle you" he said. I open my eyes and pout at him. Then I sigh "fine..." I said. He smiles and pulls me up. "Why are you waking me up so early anyway?" I asks.

"We need to start training... Everyone else is already there..." He said. I sigh and nod my head. He smiles as he hand me my jacket, then he gently hold my hand. He didn't seem to mind the coldness of my skin. I think he have gotten used to it, and accept the fact that I'm practically dead. Then we start making our way to the field.

Everyone seems to be crowding something or someone. We squeezed our way through. There stood a boy. He looks around, then his eyes landed on me. I can see his cheeks turning slightly pink.

He makes his way towards me. "H-hey... I'm Matt... You are?" He asks. I look at him for a while, then smile "I'm Y/N..." I said. I offer my hand for a hand shake. But he held it and place a kiss on the back of my hand. This gesture makes my cheeks to turn slightly pink. I can hear a growl next to me. I turn to see Fubuki, glaring at Matt.

He grab my hand from Matt and held me close, by wrapping his arm around my shoulder. He glares at Matt even more. "Excuse me! But this girl is taken" he spat at him. My eyes widen in surprise. I didn't expect him to get angry. "You don't have to be so mean... He didn't mean any harm... It's just a friendly gesture" I whispers to him. He looks at me, then his eyes soften. I smile at him "it's alright... I only have you in my eyes" I said. He sighs and nod his head. He turns to look at Matt again. "Keep your hands to yourself" he said.

Matt looks at me then at Fubuki. "Sorry... I really don't know that she's taken..." He said. Fubuki just ignore him. He grabs my hand. Then he starts walking away, pulling me with him. I turn to Matt and smile apologetically at him. He just smile at me.

Matt P.O.V

That Y/N girl is downright gorgeous. I gotta have her. I don't care if she's taken... Things could change easily. I just have to get her to like me. Then she'll be mine.

'You gotta be mine, Y/N...' I thought to myself as I watch Fubuki pulling her away. You can't keep her far from me for so long, Fubuki. She will fall into my arms soon or later.

'All I need to do... Is make a plan to split the two.. Then I could have the girl to myself' I thought with a smirk on my face.

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

Fubuki end up taking me to a small park. "Hey, I thought we're suppose to train... Why are you pulling me here?" I question him. He turns to me and sigh "sorry... I just need to get away for a bit... I don't like the look he's giving you" he said. "Who? Matt?" I questions, raising my eye-brow at him. He nods his head in respond, then he takes a seat on the bench.

I sigh in respond. I take a seat next to him, then I laid my head on his shoulder, he laid his on top of mine. I hold his hand and entwine it with my own. I sigh "You know that you have nothing to worry about... No matter what will happen... It's you that I love... It's only gonna be you" I said. He gives my hand a squeeze. "I know... It's not you that I'm worried about. I'm more worried about that Matt guy... The way he's looking at you... I don't like it one bit" he said.

I move my head from his shoulder to look at him. He's not looking at me. "Fubuki... Look at me..." I said. He didn't budge. I cup his cheeks and turn his face to look at me. I lean in and place a soft kiss on his lips. He kisses me back softly. I run my hand on his soft white hair. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me even closer to him.

We soon need to pull away from air. I lean my forehead on his. I stare into his eyes, then give him a soft peck. "I love you, Fubuki... No one else.... Just you... Don't ever forget that..." I said. He nods his head, then he hugs me. "Let's head back now... They must be looking for us" I said, noticing how late it was.

He pulls away to look at the sky. Then back at me. "You're right... Let's head back now..." He said. He gets up and offer his hand. I place my hand on top of his. Then we start making our way back.

When we get there, I can see everyone else is in the middle of training session. They stop once they realise we got back. "Fubuki! Y/N! Where have you two been?" Endou asks. "Sorry... We went for a walk for a bit" I said. "At least tell us before going" he scold. I rub my neck nervously "Yeah... I'm sorry about that" I said again. He just sigh "come on! Let's start our training once again..." he said.

I nod my head and pull Fubuki with me. But I notice he's looking somewhere. I turn my head and follow his gaze, to see Matt leaning on the tree.

Then he walks towards us. He stands in front of Endou. He turns to me and smile. Then he turns to look at Endou. I can feel Fubuki gets a little tense. I give his hand a light squeeze. He relax a bit.

"Endou-Kun... I'd like to join this group please" he said. Fubuki tense once again. "Sure! You're welcome to join us" Endou said with a big grin on his face. My eyes widened in respond. This won't end well.... I know it won't.

Let's just hope this new guy won't try anything bad... Or there will be a fight occurring among us.

*to be continued*